Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

July 17, 2017

I would recommend this to anyone with fair skin

I have fair skin and like to protect it even when I am only outside for a really short time. This lotion is the greatest as it is not too oily and does not smell like sunscreen. It has a 15 SPF rating which is great for being in and out all day long. If you are fair skinned, I definitely recommend this to you. I keep it in my office in case I want to go outside for lunch.

July 07, 2017

TERRIFIC

A year ago I had really dry skin that was absolutely horrible to look at. A friend of mine recommended Aveeno and after trying this product, it has worked wonders! My skin is no longer dry and instead is so soft and smooth.

July 07, 2017

The only cream that worked

After trying so many different types of creams Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion was the only one that worked on my exema and dry patches. Won't live without now! Thank you.

July 01, 2017

Great product

This product is amazing. Leaves your body feeling moisturized with no reside. My kids even love this product. The price is great and the smell is clean and fresh.

June 28, 2017

AWESOME !!!

I was extremely shocked at how much I lOVED this product, due to so many other Moisturizing products i've tried and disliked so many I'm so happy i got free samples of these products and now know i can purchase and be happy Thank you so much for me allowing to try

June 22, 2017

Only lotion I use

I love that the lotion is fragrance free because it doesn't irritate my skin. It keeps me moisturized throughout the whole day and is super light. The fact that it is natural makes it even better. It's the only body lotion I use through winter and summer,

June 21, 2017

Doesn't soak in well

This product didn't soak into my skin very well. I was disappointed. I also didn't like how faint the small was. If you like a faint smell, this might be a good product for you.

June 20, 2017

The perfect lotion all around.

The Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is an amazing and high quality lotion for ALL skin types. Aveeno is a brand you can trust when it comes to using the best and most natural ingredients for your skin. I have used this lotion for up to 10 years now. This Lotion has completely cured my dry skin, helps to soothe my legs after shaving and keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day long. I have always recommended this lotion to any friends of mine who are having problems with flaky or dry skin and I feel confident knowing they will have a positive experience with this lotion and not waste a single penny.

June 20, 2017

The only lotion I use!

I have extremely dry skin, product allergies and tend to suffer from mild excema. This is the only lotion I have found that I can use on a regular basis without any stinging or burning. I love the lack of perfume in it. It doesn't irritate me in any way :)

June 18, 2017

Great product!!!!!

It is a great moisturiser for sensitive skin. A large bottle lasts for a long time. I have eczema. I use it on my hands and feet. They get really dry in the winter time. I do use different moisturisers for sensitive skin but this is a good everyday one. I got free samples in the mail to try. I heard about aveeno products by my grandmother years ago when they just had the soap. I use the bodywash the most. I heard how great oatmeal is for skin. You will find something in this line you like. Try it you will love it.

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns