Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 17, 2018

Great moisturizer!

I love Aveeno daily moisturizer, it’s the only product I’ve used that actually helps keep my skin from drying out in the dry winter months. I also love that there’s an unscented option!

January 17, 2018

Love Aveeno

This product works great all year, leaves my skin feeling soft and adding moisture where I need it. Aveeno is one of my go to products always have a bottle or two on hand at all times

Have used it for years

Whether I have a patch of dry skin, redness or I just want to use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion always comes to the rescue.

Recommend this to everyone

Both my children suffered with dry skin since birth. We were puzzled with what to use since infants are not suppose to use much of anything. Nurse recommended that we use Aveeno products on what turned out to be eczema not dry skin. Wonders. It worked wonders on both my kids. I use it daily to keep my hands from drying up and I love it.

January 16, 2018

Have used this lotion for years

I love this product, it is amazing for dry skin if I ever have a cold and get a dry nose I use it before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin feels 100× better I also love this product for healing tattoos since it is fragrance free it works incredible and isn't greasy after applying.

January 14, 2018

Amazing!

This product is amazing, it feels great, non greasy and works amazing for dry skin. I am someone that often has dry skin as I do not drink enough water and this product makes me skin feel very hydrated.

January 13, 2018

MOISTURE!!!

I live in Canada so BRRRR and dry skin. The ugly winter dried out my skin so bad. After using the lotion for a couple days, no more dryness! I will buy again a million times. My hero :)

January 12, 2018

great lotion

My son has eczema and this lotion plus all the other Aveeno products have been wonderful on his skin, especially in cold winter weather.
    I have started using it and love it too. You can get a great deal at Costco for a three pack, which really helps as we go through quite a bit of it in your house.

January 12, 2018

Great

The only lotion I use! I have one in each room in my house. Only thing that works for my dry hands! It’s unscented as well which is a bonus! Highly recommended!!

December 19, 2017

Absolutely am going to continue to but this lotion.

This natural lotion is exactly that....natural! It is unscented and has a very creamy smooth texture. Keeps your skin moisturized a long time and has skin feeling great.This is now the only lotion I use.