Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

April 23, 2017

I have eczema ( skin condition ) and i had to use a diplobase cream which i hated because it stuck to my clothes and it irritated me . My dads work colleague also had eczema and told my dad about aveeno and that it wont stick to your clothes and feel thick on your skin . She told him that it had really benefited her . I fell in love with this cream because it really did moisturize my skin and helped my skin look healthy . the only issue with aveeno is that you have to keep on applying the cream if your skin is dry . When your skin is a bit softer you could reduce the amount of times you wear it .

April 22, 2017

This body lotion is part of my everyday routine because I love that it is really hydrating and it has a subtle smell but it,s pretty good. I recommend this body lotion to everybody ( even for sensitive skin and people who don't like lotion that have perfume!).

April 22, 2017

La meilleure crème hydratante que j'ai essayé. Elle pénetre facilement dans la peau ne donne pas une impression de peau grasse et est très efficace pour les mains qui sont toujours dans l'eau.

April 19, 2017

Such a great product. I use it on most of my clients because their skin is always so dry and almost like tissue passer. It doesn't have a strong smell so it will work for people who can't take a strong smelling lotion

April 18, 2017

i have used this for my exczema it does wonders and it feels so good and calming i like the soothing effect aveenos has its also good for kids, i like the price of it too.

April 16, 2017

This is a wonderful brand and a great cream that is good for multiple areas and uses. This cream is good for both hands, gave, and your body. It sinks in well and is non greasy.

April 14, 2017

This is a good lotion to use all over your body if you are concerned with dry skin or flakiness. my skin gets pretty dry during the winter so this is definitely an amazing product that works very well for me.

April 14, 2017

I have sensitive skin so I have difficulty finding products that don't make me itchy after I apply them. Aveno achieves this. It keeps my skin feeling moustourized for a full 12-24 hours.

April 14, 2017

Great Product, I really enjoyes the effects, especially it would be good to be waterproof, for those summer days in the pool or at the beach, but mostly a great product.

April 14, 2017

I have the Avenno Gentle scent Active Naturals (coconut). Its actice ingredient is triple oat Complex.
    It has a nice light scent, relieves itchy dry skin right away after one use. Its non greasy which I love. Even gentle for sensitive skin. Highly recommended