Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2379 in Grocery

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

June 21, 2017

A classic Peanut Butter!

Whenever I am craving a peanut butter sandwich, I turn to Kraft! I love the smooth peanut butter because it just tastes peanuty and delicious!

I have tried other brands and still go back to Kraft because their price is on point and their quality is really good. It is easy to eat on its own or to use in baking.

I would recommend this to anyone that loves peanut butter.

June 14, 2017

:D

I love all kinds of peanut butter but smooth is just my favourite. I love that Kraft will put recipes in the back, I'm forgetful so it's great for when I want to make cookies. It spreads great for peanut butter and jam sandwiches and is perfect to use for peanut butter cookies. It has a strong aroma which I love, the only thing I hate is that it can be a bit pricey at times.

June 12, 2017

I love Chunky Peanut Butter with the Crunchy Peanut Pieces and creamy texture. Smooth Peanut Butter is best for my Toddler, makes wicked Peanut butter and Banana Wraps. Good on Crackers, PB&Js;, Celery sticks, Yummmy on Chocolate Chip Waffles with Nutella. Amazing product for homemade Peanut Butter Cookies. Easy whipping and baking pre creamed. Rich smooth creamy golden sticky texture. Love it!!

June 12, 2017

I prefer crunchy peanut butter, or smooth but natural, but this peanut butter is the best for baking. I use it to whip up super yummy peanut butter cookies.

June 07, 2017

No other brands come close to the quality and taste of Kraft. We always have it on hand. It's so good that I have to stop myself from eating it right from the jar haha ;)

June 04, 2017

the best peanut butter out there, we all love it at home, sometimes we just eat it by itself not even on toast, it taste so creamy and so good, will keep buying for sure

May 30, 2017

There are some products that I will sometimes buy the no name brand but not when it comes to peanut butter its only Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter. No other Peanut Butter tastes the same and the texture is never as smooth. Definitely worth it.

May 30, 2017

The best peanut butter is definitely Kraft smooth peanut butter! It has that taste that brings you back to your childhood! Not just great on toasts, it is awesome added in recipes.

May 30, 2017

Good old Kraft Peanut Butter has been around since I was a kid! I loved it then and love it now! It has such a nice creamy texture with a great peanut taste! So many uses for peanut butter other than just on bread or toast, although those are delicious! I love baking with it in a variety of different recipes. I would never consider buying any other brand Kraft is hands down the best!

May 30, 2017

It is smooth, as in the title. The flavor is great! It is versatile, such as can be used for sandwiches, sauces, or baking! Not too sweet, not too salty.
    I'd buy it again.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo