Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

November 18, 2020

the best peanut better everrrr

This peanut butter tasted just like a regular peanut butter except this one is so much more creamier and smooth so it’s super wary to apply to your breads!

November 18, 2020

The best peanut butter ever

I and my family love this product so much. It is very tasty to combine with toast or just eat it alone. The flavour is balanced between peanut, oil, salt, and sugar

November 04, 2020

Only the best

It’s the only peanut butter my kids and I will eat. Great tasting nice smooth and creamy! Makes breakfast so much more fun! Also great for a bed time snack!

October 29, 2020

Nuttin' But The Best

This is the creamiest peanut butter I've ever tasted. It is not bitter like most natural peanut butters. It makes the best peanut butter cookies out of any other brands.

October 28, 2020

yummy peanut

You'll definitely see this in my pantry. This is the peanut butter brand we've been buying for as long as I can remember. We use it for cookie recipes and most of the time as a simple spread on a toast!

October 25, 2020

Love this peanut butter!

This peanut butter is by far the best I have ever tasted in my life. So creamy and delicious! There is no other out there in comparison. My peanut butter balls and cookies are an absolute hit at special functions.

October 24, 2020

Best peanut butter!

Kraft makes the best peanut butter I’ve ever tasted! Compared to other brands Krafts peanut butter genuinely taste like real peanuts, it also makes the best cookies ever.

October 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy!

The only one my family eats! Creamy, smooth and perfect for toast with jam! I use it in my famous peanut butter oatmeal cookies which everyone who eats them loves!

August 14, 2020

Melts on your toast

This is the only peanut butter I have found that isn’t to oily or dry. When I spread it on toast or bread it goes across smoothly. It almost melts into the toast as well. My kids love it too and prefer it when I bake peanut butter cookies with it

August 04, 2020

Kraft smooth Peanut is good every time of the day

My family love Kraft smooth Peanut r for it’s delicious It is smooth and creamy and spreads easily on toast, bread a. . It is also delicious when used for baking cookies or squares. It good for a great breakfast or whit celery snack