Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

January 10, 2019

Great tasting Peanut Butter

This is my families favourite peanut butter. Spreads easy and is delicious!

It does not have is much sugar as some other brands so the kids can eat it more often.

November 19, 2018

One of my faves

I like peanut butter a lot and Kraft brand specifically. This peanut butter doesn't separate and is always smooth and yummy in texture. It makes making lunches so much easier.

October 22, 2018

Delicious

My son is on a super strict diet, and on top of that extremely picky. This is one of his favourites and I’m ok with that, because it’s s great way to get some good fat and protein in him. His dietition actually suggest this peanut butter to us because it is low in sugar and very good for him. I have even made flour less cookies with it with just an egg and sugar and peanut butter. Three ingredient cookies :) long story short, this peanut butter has come In handy.

September 23, 2018

Yummy!

I've been eating this my whole life. Peanut butter sandwiches, apples and peanut butter, oatmeal and peanut butter, peanut butter cookies... This is a regular item on my grocery list.

September 20, 2018

Le meilleur!

C’est vraiment le meilleur au goût! On ne se tanne pas de manger du beurre de peanut Kraft, matin après matin!

C’est un produit qu’on retrouve dans tous les épiceries! Un incontournable quoi!

August 30, 2018

Never going to buy anything else!

We’ve been buying smooth Kraft PB since I was a kid and I would never switch to anything else! I’ve tried other brands and have always come back to this! It’s always smooth, not overly sweet, and never gets strange, oily or separates! It goes on like a dream on brownies, bread and crackers! It’s perfect to bake PB cookies with - it’s also fabulous for protein shakes! My husband likes the crunchy version, but in my opinion the smooth is the best! Even if it’s to eat it alone by the spoonfuls!

August 16, 2018

Best Peanut Butter

I haven't heard of many people not enjoying Kraft Peanut Butter Smooth. It is definitely one of my favorites I enjoy. I love the extreme peanut butter flavour and the smoothness of the peanut butter when I spread it. Very enjoyed by all in my family.

August 16, 2018

Must have in our house

We love peanut butter in our house and we put it on everything!! Our favourite is Kraft peanut butter and it tastes like smooth peanuts. It doesn't contain a lot of sugar and is great for baking. I especially love making peanut butter cookies.

August 01, 2018

Great go tog

Lovely texture, my go to brand for peanut butter. We prefer smooth and with this brand you always get what you expected, the consistency is great, good price.

August 01, 2018

The only peanut butter our family eats!

Kraft smooth peanut butter is a necessary staple in our household, it’s the only peanut butter our daughter eats and it’s mom and dads favourite too! Every morning my daughter has a smooth peanut butter and toast sandwich.. it is literally the only breakfast food she wants to eat because she loves that peanut butter so much!