Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

August 28, 2019

Canada’s favourite for a reason

Krafts Smooth Peanutbutter is my son go to favourite.. After a long day of school or a long soccer game my son cannot wait to pop open his Krafts smooth and enjoy it with a nice glass of milk.
    From straight spoons full from the jar, peanut butter and banana wraps. My son loves this product.
    Not to mention I find it to be the best protein on the go I need after a gym session, great when adddd with smoothies and so much more. For all you peanut lovers I strongly suggest this delicious Canadian Favourite.

July 02, 2019

All time Favorite

From the moment i can walk this has been our peanut butter from using it in porridges to cakes and cookies and much more the smooth and the crunchy is my go-to any day every day

May 23, 2019

My favorite peanut butter.

I will obviously buy more of these since it is my favorite. I do recommend this peanut butter. Its the best so creamy and yummy. Only thing i dislike is that they're is no coupons for this, but this has nothing to do with the quality of this product.

May 23, 2019

Meilleur craving

Depuis toute petite je mange des toasts au beurre d'arachides, mais enceinte je n'ai jamais pu m'en passer du beurre de peanut crémeux depuis mes craving de bédaine. Encore aujourd'hui j'en mange et je m'ennuie de ma bébaine.

May 17, 2019

Wonderful

Absolutely perfect peanut butter. Smooth and spreadable, always the brand that I buy. Makes perfect peanut butter cookies too, just follow the recipe on the side.

May 08, 2019

Tastes great with apples or on toast!

Me and my family love eating Kraft Smooth peanut butter with apples and on toast. My 11 month old baby has just started eating it on toast and it seems to be his favourite breakfast! We also give some to my dog who comes running when he hears the jar being opened.

May 05, 2019

BEST THING EVER

What better way to start your morning off with peanut butter. Everyday i use this with my toast and eggs, it is so yummy! Melt in your mouth flavour!!!

2.8/5

April 10, 2019

Kraft peanut butter

Always have lots of peanut butter in our house! We stalk up! kraft peabut butter tastes great and has a childhood fee teo it! My only problem is the ingredients, I compared to other peanut butters in my house and it turns out this one has the least nutritional value and has more added sugars. That being said, still great for making peanut butter cookies!

April 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this Brand

I grew up with this peanut butter, loved it on toast and in baking cookies. I am sad to see the NESTLE GIANT now owns all KRAFT foods. I will not be buying this product again. I do not support nestle and the fact that they have made billions while draining the water from USA. So to bad for me.!!

April 01, 2019

Love it

Kids eat it raw and love the smooth taste! We have it for breakfast with bread and evening snack with crackers. The texture is so smooth and it’s a hit in our household.