Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#1 in Grocery

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

2.8/5

Kraft Peanut Butter

okay, growing up on Empress and no name Peanut Butters, Kraft was a TREAT, like once every couple of years. What happened? Now they are adding way too much sugar and less peanuts. Nope, not for me.

Best peanut butter!

I've tried other brands just to try them, including baking with them. But kraft peanut butter the smooth and crunchy are the best by far!! The texture doesn't change, or seperate while it sits, plus it just tastes great and bakes well!!

January 19, 2018

The one and only peanut butter

There are a few products that you can skimp on and not be comprimising taste. Peanut butter is NOT one of those things. And the best by far is Kraft!!

January 18, 2018

The Best Peanut Butter

I just love the Kraft Peanut butter, it is so smooth and creamy especially on nice fresh white bread it is like having a little piece of heaven in your mouth

January 11, 2018

Total Craving!

At 20 weeks pregnant, I've had a total craving for peanut butter. This brand was on sale at my grocery store. Overall, I'd say it tastes very sugary. I would prefer something a little more natural tasting.

Excellent snack with Apple slices

I will have a table spoon of Kraft Smooth Peanut butter with apple slices for a quick, easy and healthy snack. It is very good quality with great flavour.

Fave of all time!

It's my favorite PB type and brand of all time! The taste is amazing but also creamy without being too sweet. It could be expensive at times but when there's a deal, gotta get it!

Kraft smooth Peanut butter

We have tried over the years crunchy, honey or banana and even chocolate Kraft peanut butter even no name. BUT nothing can ever beat Kraft Peanut butter smooth peanut butter, Its the best one. Even just off the knife :) That is the only one that is in our household.

AmaZing!

This is my sons and my favourite peanut butter. It is amazingly smooth and spreads so well. The dogs love it too! I am not a fan of crunchy peanut butter or any other brand. My peanut butter must be Kraft Smooth.

mmm

It's the best Peanut butter I have used. It melts so well on your toast and it is awesome when baking with it. It has a smooth texture and not grainy like others.