Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion Reviews

Bath & Body Works introduces their Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion fortified with Aloe Vera, Grape seed extract and vitamins C and E.
The Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion glides on evenly to condition and hydrate the skin!
The formula is non-greasy and sheer to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft, and beautifully fragrant.

See their main website for more information at: www.bathandbodyworks.com

October 27, 2017

nice light scent

this one has a nice light scent that is not strong at all. the lotion absorbs well into the skin and at least for me the effects are long lasting. I recommend stocking up on this one when they have their sales.

June 18, 2017

Scented lotion

This is one of my favourite lotion. It smells so good and it definitely gives me a smooth and silky skin. I love scented lotion because I don't have to wear a perfume whenever I use a scented lotion.

May 29, 2017

This is one of my top 10 smells. It smells like rich, sugary vanilla. The lotion works great, especially when my skin needs more hydrating (as opposed to the cream). I do not find it to be greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized for hours. The smells is fantastic and helps to put me in a good mood. The smell lasts longer than just a few minutes, which is great. I tend to find this works best if you lightly moisturize your face with a few dabs of water and then apply this on top. You can find this product on sale, especially around Christmas time, so I recommend trying it out!

May 21, 2017

I love this lotion, its definitely one of my top 5 favorite scents from Bath and Body Works.
    I find the lotion is so hydrating, my skin absorbs it really well and it does not stain my clothing. It smells insanely good, warm notes of sweet sugar, splashed with heaps of vanilla. I can smell this on my skin a couple of hours later. I keep a bottle of it in my car and in my desk, you never know when you might want an afternoon scent pick me up. I go through at least a few of these every year, I will be very upset if they ever discontinue this!

May 08, 2017

This stuff smells amazing and feels great. The ultra shea body butter is much nicer than the lotion though, as thr lotion is a little thin and the shea butter takes a minute to soak in but it is so worth it after. Gotta say, anything by bath and body works i love

April 04, 2017

I love love love this scent so much. Candles, body spray, whatever. However, i'm not a fan of their body lotions. I find that they don't absorb very well, they're incredibly greasy, and the scent is way too strong. The major negative is the greasy feeling though. I can't handle it.

2.3/5

March 13, 2017

My skin always still feels dry after using this lotion. It actually always feels dry after using any of the bath & Body Works lotions. The scent is awesome, but the overall quality is poor.

January 14, 2017

The scent is absolutely great. I love the way it soaks into my skin and makes my skin soft and smells great. My other use for the vanilla scent is that if I have a headache, the vanilla scent will get rid of it no time at all.

January 06, 2017

I Love the vanilla scent, it has a nice soft smell and it kept my skin hydrated all day. Great price for the product. It is my go to for body lotions.

October 02, 2016

In general I love all bath and body works product but this is the one that I will buy again and again. It smells amazing - delicious. It lasts the whole day and stay also in my clothes. Because I have a very dry skin I use it after my moisturizing lotion but I do not care, I will still use it. It is pricey but bath and body stores always have promotions, so wait until they have one.