Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion Reviews

With Vitamin E

Softens, Smoothes & Relieves Dry Skin

COCOA BUTTER, enriched with VITAMIN E, is an advanced moisturizer that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin.  Also helps smo

February 23, 2021

So yummy!

I've loved this lotion since I first started using it during my first pregnancy 5 years ago. Not only does it smell heavenly, it keeps my skin feeling hydrated for hours.

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Best lotion I've ever used

I have always had a problem with very dry skin I've tried a range of different lotions but with no effect either made me feel sticky of would Irritate my skin. Then I can across this Palmers cocoa butter lotion so I thought I would give it a shot what did I have to lose. Well I must say this lotion is amazing it not only made my skin soft and feeling better than ever but the smell is also just as amazing I'm so glad that I took another chance on a lotion because I've never looked back I now use this as my daily routine it's been 5 yrs now and my skin is still looking amazing.

February 15, 2021

The only lotion I can use on my hands

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion is the absolute only thing I can use on my very sensitive, eczema prone hands. I have tried everything, including many brands specifically for eczema, to no avail. I start breaking out and itching right away. With Palmer’s Cocoa Butter, I get great moisture and no greasy feeling. The scent is very mild and only natural cocoa scent which is great because usually I can only use un-scented products, but this doesn’t bother me at all. I would highly recommend trying this before you buy the much more expensive brands. It is a great moisturizer overall, even for normal skin. I have recommended it to everyone I know and it is now their go-to brand as well.

September 12, 2020

I would highly recommend this product

It was an amazing experience. As a person who wanted to try out things, I bought this initially. It was awesome and I think for now this shall be my bet

April 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best lotion I've used in my life

This is my go to whole body lotion. I use it on my arms, legs, and feet every single day, morning and night. It is at every sink, my night stand, my work desk, everywhere! The smell of cocoa is intoxicating and it softens your skin like no other lotion I've tried. Using it daily on your feet with a pair of socks makes your feet so soft and the vitamin E helps heal and minimize the appearance of any scars you have on your body. Definitely my number one beauty product.

March 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good product

Ive been using this product for about four years now, it works perfectly for my dry skin. Its great smell is one of a kind that makes me smell fresh and nice. I will recommend this product to anyone woth dry skin and be sure to love the effect that comes with it

February 01, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice scent

I used this body lotion when I was pregnant and I really liked it at that time. It has a nice smell of coconut and it makes my skin very smooth and moisturised. It has a nice texture and it absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling it sticky.

January 31, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

One of the best lotions I’ve tried

This is a beautiful caramel scented lotion, it makes my skin so soft and supple. It’s great for people who have dry skin and smells really good. I would definitely buy again

October 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great product

I used this every day throughout my pregnancies and was fortunate enough not to have any stretch marks. This cream was great and alleviated any itching and dryness. Smells and feels good too!

February 08, 2019

Awesome

I use this product all the time. I have it in every bathroom and my bedroom. When we go away it is always put in my suitcase. Even my husband has started using it.