Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

July 05, 2017

love olay

I love this body lotion! It smells great and lasts all day to provide me with soft, moisturized skin. I love just about everything that Olay makes. I would buy this again and again!

May 26, 2017

Work as well or even better than twice expensive body lotion. Even help to soothe those little arms red bumps. Skin stay hydrated for 24 hours and texture improved over time with daily use.

Updated On: May 29, 2017

Cette crème est aussi efficace sinon plus efficace que certains produits deux fois plus dispendieux. Elle aide même à apaiser les petites bosses rouges que j'ai sur les bras. Garde la peau hydratée durant 24 heures et la texture s'améliore avec l'usage quotidien. Donne de meilleurs résultats si utilisé avec un gel de douche Olay moisture

April 07, 2017

Ce produit a une odeur très très attrayante... c'est dur de s'en passer... même mon copin à adorer cet odeur

March 06, 2017

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ce produit lorsque j'étais adolescente. J'avais la peau sèche en hiver et elle amenais l'hydratation que ma peau avait besoin. De plus, l'odeur est super !

March 04, 2017

I use Olay Body Quench Body Lotion every day. I have extremely dry skin and this lotion helps alleviate dryness and itching without the need to reapply.

February 28, 2017

I find this seals in the moisture especially during the winter months when my skin is extremely dry. With my sensitive skin I find it isn't irritating at all and has a nice gentle scent.

January 27, 2017

I got this as a gift and the body wash...I love the lotion and the smell...I have dry spots and this has helped my elbow like ninety-five percent better...and the smell last all day..

January 25, 2017

i love this product smell nice leaves your skin well moisturized non greasy great value, it lasts a long time my skin is very dry in yhe winter use it all the time

January 24, 2017

I have been using Quench for years and have found nothing better than it yet.. This lotion is very fast absorbing, has a great smell and is super hydrating..

December 29, 2016

I don't like this lotion. It goes on smoothly but it really does not actually provide any deep moisturization. Within an hour, my hands and legs look quite rough again in the winter months. I also don't like the consistency - I would prefer something a little creamier/richer for the body. It's a pass for me.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar