Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

January 16, 2018

love this stuff

This product is awesome. I love the smell of it, I love the tiny bit of shimmer that it gives you and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I would highly recommend this product.

December 16, 2017

Vrry moisturizing

Love this moisture lotion. Great price for a large bottle. I find that it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. Lighly scented sonit is not overpowering.

November 04, 2017

Love !

This is my go to body lotion! I have dry skin and this lotion absorbs quickly into my skin leaving is soft and very smooth! I absolutely love the shimmer in this cream for that extra glow!

September 27, 2017

I like it for the smell mostly

I have been using this since high school! I am 26 now!

Something about the smell is different from most other drugstore body lotions. The slight shimmer in it is also lovely.

September 27, 2017

Great deal and works!

I have been using Quench for a number of years now. I find that it is the perfect lotion for the summer for me. I do have to use something thicker in the winter. It does a great job of moisturizing my skin but never leaves it feeling greasy. It also goes on sale regularly. Thanks Olay!

August 11, 2017

Love it

Got this product a while ago and loved it. I use it everyday even if it is just for my hands. I always carry a small bottle of it where ever I got also.

July 05, 2017

love olay

I love this body lotion! It smells great and lasts all day to provide me with soft, moisturized skin. I love just about everything that Olay makes. I would buy this again and again!

May 26, 2017

Work as well or even better than twice expensive body lotion. Even help to soothe those little arms red bumps. Skin stay hydrated for 24 hours and texture improved over time with daily use.

Updated On: May 29, 2017

Cette crème est aussi efficace sinon plus efficace que certains produits deux fois plus dispendieux. Elle aide même à apaiser les petites bosses rouges que j'ai sur les bras. Garde la peau hydratée durant 24 heures et la texture s'améliore avec l'usage quotidien. Donne de meilleurs résultats si utilisé avec un gel de douche Olay moisture

April 07, 2017

Ce produit a une odeur très très attrayante... c'est dur de s'en passer... même mon copin à adorer cet odeur

March 06, 2017

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ce produit lorsque j'étais adolescente. J'avais la peau sèche en hiver et elle amenais l'hydratation que ma peau avait besoin. De plus, l'odeur est super !