Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Applesauce Reviews

February 28, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I bought these for my kids to try hoping that they would like it. Well not only did they like it, we have added it to our snack/grocery list to repurchase. A great tasting apple sauce that is nutritious and love that it is made with real fruit and no preservatives!

December 11, 2019

My babies love this!

My babies love this apple sauce, this is the only kind I buy for them. It's convenient when you're on the go and healthy too. It's a great snack for kids of all ages.

June 25, 2019

The best.

The best and only apple sauce we eat with our breakfast sausages. Unsweetened is the only way to go. Motts has been a trusted brand in our family for years.

May 14, 2019

Best one so far

I love the mott's apple sauce especially this unsweetened one.
    it tastes great but does not have any added sugars or flavors. It makes a perfect snack while on the go.

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

I love the unsweetened applesauce I eat it a lot its a quick and easy snack I even use it in recipes when I bake .I find it just the right size for carryin on trips etc ty for a really amazing product !

March 28, 2019

Keep in on hand

I like to keep these on hand for a quick healthy snack, my son loves it and i love that it isn't packed in sugar! I also use these for baking for making muffins or on the side when we serve ham. Perfect portion size too.

March 27, 2019

Not just for snacking

This is a staple item in my kitchen cupboards. The flavour and texture are perfect with just the natural sweetness of the apple and no extra added sugar. The individual portion cups are perfect to have on hand for a healthy unsweetened snacks for when the grandkids come for a visit or on the go and a great substitute for when baking healthy. But my favourite is to serve it with pork roast or pork chop, so yummy. A total must have at all times.

March 26, 2019

I would definitely recommend buying this product for the fam

I never used to buy the store bought applesauce because I always found it to sweet. I would make homemade, but it can be a bit of work for me now I am getting older. My son bought me the unsweetened Motts Applesauce and I loved it! I would say it is the closest in taste and texture to homemade.
    Thank you Mott's for making a very good product. I would definitely recommend it and I know I will certainly be buying it again.

March 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Kids love this and so do I!

Was tired of all of the high sugar snacks when I happened to see this in the store and bought it and the boys love it! I will even heat some in a bowl with cinnamon for a quick snack!

March 07, 2019

J’adore

En plus d’etre Santé les collations mott’s sont délicieuses. Que ce soit à la cuillère ou sur tes toast le matin, c’est un vrai régal. Ce produit est abordable, facile à trouver dans tous les super marché. Le choix de saveur satisfaits tous les goûts. Facile à transporter dans les lunch et les packsac, c’est vraiment la collation idéale pour nos enfants et nous même.