Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1575 in Body Lotions & Creams

It is through our skin's extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effects of heat and sun can strip away skin's natural moisture, leaving it dry and its senses dull.Aloe Fresh Lotion awakens skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.Key IngredientsSoothing Aloe and Cucumber formula - leaves skin feeling cool and refreshedConditioning moisturizers - provide an instant burst of hydration

April 25, 2017

My skin gets horribly dry in the winter and is painful and I tend to reach several times daily for this product because it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin and hydrates my skin helping me cope with the loss of hydration in cold weather. My elderly father also uses it and has for most of his life. It's a great price for the value and I definitely recommend to anyone with dry or sensitive skin types.

April 20, 2017

This is the best moisturizer ive ever used. it sinks into my skin right away. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy. it has the most refreshing sent as well

April 19, 2017

At first I thought it was just the same lotion, but no. It was very moisturizing. I live in a very cold climate and my body gets really dry, so this helped me a lot.

March 14, 2017

la crème hydratante vaseline a l'aloes laisse ma peau lisse et souple, en plus sa sent bon. Il ne laisse pas la peau collante. sèche rapidement, j'aime bien ce produit merci

February 20, 2017

jaime cette vaseline avec l aloes sa rend une peau douce au toucher ,la senteur est merveilleuse,sa me fait une peau en sante,saine ,pleine de vitamine ses ce que je recherchait sur se produit

February 20, 2017

I like to have my skin hydrated at all times and this cream does quite a good job. Its a lotion so don't spec something too creamy. I have one in my bathroom and another one in the visit room just in case the guests feel to take some.

February 15, 2017

I've been using Vaseline aloes for 7 years. It hydrates akin without stickiness leaving you hydrated and soft. It's especially great on vacation after a day in the sun. I also use it during the long winter months. Great value for your money.

January 16, 2017

I adore this lotion! I use it daily and find it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Plus it smells great too! This is a must have for our family. Two thumbs up!

January 16, 2017

il est facile a appliquer laisse pas de residue,ne tache pas ,fait une peau propre saine et douce au toucher ,ses un creme bien equilibre ,son prix est excellent .faut voir ..

January 11, 2017

Jadore cette creme. Tres hydratente. Garde la peau hydrater pendant plusieur heures. Ne colle pas a mes vetements. Excellent produit que je recommande a tous.