A & W Rootbeer Reviews

Ranked #1015 out of 2366 in Grocery

May 23, 2017

This is the best and most flavorful brand of root beer on the market, in my opinion. The taste is rich and tasty and it has a great thick foam that's nice and frothy.

May 23, 2017

This is probably my second choice when it comes to root beer I'm more of a Barqs person. But I find it harder to find Barqs root beer so I often substitute for A&W;. There's also nothing better than a root beer float with A&W;root beer !

May 23, 2017

I am not a Pop drinker, but this is still the all time best RootBeer I ever had. Its flavorful, fresh, bubbly, good color, refreshing, not overly sweet. A&W;is the best brand. Yummy

May 23, 2017

Still the best root beer on the market! I enjoyed this drink as a child with my parents and now it is a family favourite on pizza night with my children!

March 17, 2016

Hands Down the best Rootbeer on the market and it's caffeine free!!! The only issue I have with this product is that the product in the case doesn't quite match up with the in restaurant product. However that could be just experience wise of having in in a nice iced mug.

March 17, 2016

One of the best root beers on the market. It has an amazing taste! This product would be my first choice over others. I am typically a bargain shopper but I would pay more for this product vs other lower priced items.

March 17, 2016

This is my absolute, all time favorite root beer! It's got a smooth, classic root beer flavor, not much of a bite to it but that's why I love it! It's not too sweet at all. And it's got just the right amount of carbonation to it. Great with vanilla ice cream as a float too!

March 17, 2016

I think this is the best Root Beer ever, I absolutely love the flavor and the foam on top.Every time I have some,it reminds me of my childhood ,brings back a lot of fun memories of going to the A&W;when the ladies would come out to your car to take your order, today it's still one of my favorites. I would recommend this pop, so delicious

March 09, 2016

I was never into root beer and in fact didn't like the taste of it. However something changed over the years. I enjoy drinking root beer and coukd taste the difference between the different brands. This is sure one of the classic brands that I'd buy over and over.

March 09, 2016

Tasty and fuzzy and really delicious, I recommend everyone drink it. I have tried it in a root beer float as well, this is the original Rootbeer used for the rootbeer float, it is wonderful.