ACTR1UM Holistic Adult Indoor Hairball Care Cat Food Reviews
Ranked #212 in Pet Products

Good - 0

June 27, 2017

Healthier cat food

I was browsing Walmarts cat food selection when I found this brand. Compared to the other healthier alternative cat foods this one was the cheapest price. It claims to to have no colours, fillers or artificial preservatives. The ingredients have a variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, rice and vitamins. I'm not entirely convinced it's the healthiest but it's better than what he was eating before. He seems to really enjoy it so we will stick with it for awhile.

February 28, 2016

Both of my cats love this food. With their old brand one of the cats had bowel issues and suffered through urinary tract infections. This isn't a problem anymore. The other cat has medium length hair but very rarely does she have problems with hairballs.

February 06, 2015

My cats love this product, we buy it at Walmart. We used to feed them Whiskes but they were getting sick of eatting it. We tried them on this one because we feed our dog the ACTR1UM products, and my cats can't get enough of it. Some of the ingredients are apples, sweet potatoes, cranberries, blueberries, and more. It also has no corn or wheat products and no colours, fillers or artificial perservatives.