Adidas Fruity Rhythm Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #908 out of 1365 in Perfume

Adidas Fruity Rhythm by Adidas Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz for Women From the company that knows how to run things, comes this delicious fruity floral fragrance for active women. Top notes are dark and fruity with black currant and raspberry; middle notes are light and fresh with a floral bouquet of cyclamen and freesia; base note is a soft and tender musk.

July 16, 2017

The smell lasts forever

I really enjoy this fragrance. It is fruity, but not too overpowering.
    I wear this almost daily, to work, and even after the gym, and I never find that it fades.
    I have been using this for numerous years, and have not once gotten sick of it. The best part about it is the price. It is really inexpensive for something that lasts so long, and has a really great scent.
    I have tried other Adidas sprays, but nothing adds up to the Fruity Rhythm one. Love it.

February 28, 2017

I have tried many different eau de toilettes in the past, but when I came across this particular one, I totally fell for this scent. It has a lovely scent of sweet fruit/slightly floral - fruits and flowers are my favorite combo when it comes to perfumes. It's perfect for every day wear, or even for a night out. I find that it lasts well (good staying power) - I can still smell it on my clothes the next day.

March 13, 2016

I think overall, the eau de toilette spray is worth it for the price that you pay for. I got it for only about $10 and I use it very often. I love the smell because it's fresh and reminds me of flowers. It's also from the brand Adidas which is one of my favourite sports clothing brands. You can easily find this product at Walmart or Shoppers.

August 10, 2015

I really like to wear this perfume when I know I'll be moving a lot it has a strong scent throw and feels great.

January 28, 2015

I fell in love with this a few years ago the sent is amazing it's strong enough to notice but it's not overpowering I'm on my 4th bottle and I plan on repurchases. This is my all time favorite perfume/body spray.

August 13, 2013

Love everything about this perfume. The scent is soft and fruity.

August 14, 2012

This is my signature scent! I love perfumes but I usually buy one and then use it for a bit and move on. Not so with Adidas Fruity Rhythm, I have so far bought 2 bottles and am almost done with the second one and WILL be buying a third. It lasts all day, has a luscious fruity scent, and a cute bottle to boot. Definitely a must try!!

September 03, 2011

I love this Adidas scent. It is not too overpowering and it stays for most the day. I use it for everyday use as well as a night on the town. It isn't one of those perfumes that give you an instant headache. I always get compliments that I smell good and everyone wants to know what I am wearing. It is a great price (around $16 to $20) and lasts quite a while. Who doesn't want to smell good for less than $20!

March 28, 2011

Personally, I prefer more natural and not-too-overwhelming scents. I tend to use this for a regular day out with friends and family. Perhaps it's because of the brand, but this scent makes me feel like I'm more energized when I'm heading out.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce