Aleve Back And Body Pain Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 559 in Remedies

July 06, 2017

I can enjoy my walk again

As I had a high value coupon, and a sore back, I decided to give Aleve a try. I normally take Advil (Ibuprofen) or Tylenol (acetaminophen) but when I saw Naproxen I thought it was worth a try. I do not have any drug sensitivities.
    I bought the liquid gel kind, although there are 4 less is a bottle, as I have always found gel caps to work quicker and with less stomach problems. After about 20 minutes, my back was much less painful, I was able to change positions with far less discomfort. After an hour I was able to take the dogs for a walk, fairly comfortably.
    I did find it a little misleading that they claim to help with pain for 12 hours, but recommend pills every 8. In my case I had relief for about 6 hours, which is very good, just thought it is worth considering.
    I will definitely buy these again, as a third option for my chronic pain.

April 28, 2017

Love these. I've tried a lot of pain medications as I've got chronic back pain. These have been the pills that have work the most that I can take the least of.

January 06, 2017

This worked okay. I find that you can buy store brands at a lower price that are just as effective. This product is great if it is on sale. It did relieve the pain.

September 01, 2016

I have Arthritis in my lower back and hips as well as Fibromyalgia so pain is a constant for me. Over the last several months m back has got so bad that often just taking a step, especially one down such as a step, could land me on the floor, doing the simplest things left me crippled. A couple of weeks ago I thought I would give Aleve a try, for the first three days I was taking it every 8 hours but once I got it into my system I was able to go to the twelve hours. On Sunday it was my birthday and my family wanted to go bowling, something I have not done for many years! I went! I bowled! I even lifted my two year old great grand daughter from a standing position and didn't even realize what I was doing until I noticed my whole family was holding their breath! Today I cleaned my bathroom, scrubbed my patio doors, vacuumed and washed all my floors, even scrubbed the wall behind my garbage can and I am still standing! Ordinarily any one of those would have had me wanting to hit the couch for the day, I would have done them but taken a lot longer than I did and ended up crippled for days after! I will never go without Aleve!!

August 09, 2016

I had bought this product couple of times at my local drugstore and I remember it was very efficient! I used these pills for a muscle pain and they had relieved my pain right away. I would definitely recommend you this medication if you have any type of pain.

3.2/5

February 17, 2016

I recently injured my back and my husband picked up Aleve to help me with the pain. It's definitely kept it from being at its worst, and has enabled me to get some rest.

February 08, 2016

I'm taking these again today for my joint pain. Getting tired of it, but this helps me so I take them.