Aleve Back And Body Pain Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 520 in Remedies

January 06, 2017

This worked okay. I find that you can buy store brands at a lower price that are just as effective. This product is great if it is on sale. It did relieve the pain.

September 01, 2016

I have Arthritis in my lower back and hips as well as Fibromyalgia so pain is a constant for me. Over the last several months m back has got so bad that often just taking a step, especially one down such as a step, could land me on the floor, doing the simplest things left me crippled. A couple of weeks ago I thought I would give Aleve a try, for the first three days I was taking it every 8 hours but once I got it into my system I was able to go to the twelve hours. On Sunday it was my birthday and my family wanted to go bowling, something I have not done for many years! I went! I bowled! I even lifted my two year old great grand daughter from a standing position and didn't even realize what I was doing until I noticed my whole family was holding their breath! Today I cleaned my bathroom, scrubbed my patio doors, vacuumed and washed all my floors, even scrubbed the wall behind my garbage can and I am still standing! Ordinarily any one of those would have had me wanting to hit the couch for the day, I would have done them but taken a lot longer than I did and ended up crippled for days after! I will never go without Aleve!!

August 09, 2016

I had bought this product couple of times at my local drugstore and I remember it was very efficient! I used these pills for a muscle pain and they had relieved my pain right away. I would definitely recommend you this medication if you have any type of pain.

February 17, 2016

I recently injured my back and my husband picked up Aleve to help me with the pain. It's definitely kept it from being at its worst, and has enabled me to get some rest.

February 08, 2016

I'm taking these again today for my joint pain. Getting tired of it, but this helps me so I take them.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle