Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo Reviews
#782 in Shampoo

August 09, 2017

Je l'adore !!!

J,ai récemment découvert la gamme de produit Alterna anti-âge. Tout d'abord, j'ai trouvé que les produits étaient plutôt dispendieux, mais après avoir essayé le shampoing nourissant anti-âge je ne peux plus m'en passer. L'odeur est agréable sans être trop forte, seulement un coup de pompe suffit pour laver des cheveux longs. La mousse est vraiment riche. Dès la première application, les cheveux sont plus doux et vraiment plus brillant ! Un shampoing à essayer, vous ne serez pas déçus !!

January 05, 2016

This is one of the most amazing shampoo products I have ever used! The price made me shy away at first but after trying a sample size of the product I have now purchased full size bottles and my hair thanks me! its full of life and body.

July 16, 2014

Love Love this shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous and is silicone and paraben free, It has a lemony smell that does not linger, so wont interfere with fragrance. I have fine dry colored hair and this shampoo has really helped.

September 11, 2013

I love this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I bought both online from Sephora. It is outrageously expensive but my once-a-month hilighted hair feels better than ever. A little goes a long way and my hair feels clean for 3 days. Normally I can't go past two. I just wish the price was better. It cost me $90 between the shampoo and conditioner and they are average sized bottles.

August 23, 2013

This product is expensive but it makes my hair like silk. I never knew my hair could feel this luxurious and soft and yet voluminous and weightless at the same time. It's truly amazing. It's a real treat.