4.1/5
Amor Amor from Cacharel Reviews
#631 in Perfume

December 11, 2017

Amor Amor de cacharel

Ce fut un cadeau de très bon gout , j'adore l'odeur , il ne sent pas tres fort il est assez discret .Je conseille vivement !! De plus , la bouteille est tres jolie

September 29, 2017

Signature Scent

This perfume has so many memories for me. It's my all time favourite and my signature scent. I've been wearing it on and off for close to 10 years. I'm so sad that it's so hard to find these days though...

September 26, 2017

Once I walk by...

I know he will follow, this perfume is so sexy its a slightly vanilla and deep dark black orchids that makes him wanna follow you all night long. Definitely a dark wet rainy night sexy and sensual!!! I have bought this perfume 3 times, and I am in need of a new bottle as we speak....LOVE IT!!!

August 28, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

My favorite perfume ! A pleasant, sweet smell, both sweet and fruity.
    This perfume long holds on the skin and even on the clothes.Amor Amor of Cacharel, is a perfume rather discreet and very sensual

June 25, 2016

I can't tell you how much I love this perfume. It's one of the staples in my bathroom. There's a light yet powerful sweet fragrance that I find lasts for quite some time. Hate that it's so expensive.

August 14, 2014

This fragrance is really lovely. Not too heavy. Can be citrusy or rosey at times. I don't wear perfume a lot, but when I want to feel great, this is a must-have for the day.

August 13, 2014

This smell is truly loved by everyone. Well almost!!!!, it is one of the rare perfume that i keep getting positive compliments. Depending of your budget, you may find it a bit expensive, close to 90$, but if you get to smell this perfume , you may fall in love right away, and the price will not matter!!! A must smell ;)