Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 302 in Eyebrow Care

May 13, 2017

This stuff works soooo well. My brows stay on all day, don't smudge or smear, and look great. You can do a very natural look or a very bold brow with this product. There are many different colours so you're highly likely to find the right one for you. I recommend using this with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #14 for smooth, precise, clean lines. There are also thousands of tutorials on youtube for this specific product.

May 11, 2017

This stuff is amazing ! It last all day and smudge proof which is really important to me . On top of that this think helps your brow look so amazing. The product is creamy - and drys very fast so work with it very quickly . P.s make sure you keep his product seal tight or else it will dry out very quick

May 11, 2017

After seeing so many good reviews on this product I decided to get it. I wasn't impressed at all, the product moves around easily, rubs off easily, and doesn't give you lasting coverage (or at least for me it didn't) I was really disappointed because I read so many good things. The product is over priced I feel especially for the results which were sub par. I feel you can get the same result if not better using department/drugstore products and they would probably be easier to use as well.
    I feel the good reviews on this product were maybe from people who only wore it for a short time I mean it would be great for selfies but as far as wearing a full day with out touching it up I don't think so.

May 06, 2017

I had got this stuff for a great deal online once and I didn't think it was gonna be as great as it was! the only downside is that it dries out quickly but other than that its a long lasting well spreading product! worth the money and i would SO buy it again.

May 04, 2017

This is the best eye brow pomade/gel ever. It lasts all day once applied and the little container of product actually lasts forever. I have had mine for over 2 years now and I'm not even half way through it. Recommend!

May 04, 2017

I love ABH dipbrow pomade. My eyebrows are quite sparse and thin and this is the only product I can use that is waterproof, makes my eyebrows look fuller and lasts all day. I always get compliments when I use this on my eyebrows.

May 02, 2017

This is a decent pomade. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes more dramatic brows, as the product is very concentrated. This was one of the first pomades I've ever owned. Compared to others that I've been using now, the quality is average.

This product dries up very quickly. After a couple of months the product becomes thick and goopy on the brows. I either have to scrape the top off to get fresh product or microwave it for a few seconds.

May 02, 2017

This pomade is amazing!!! It's super easy to use, it stays matte and does not come off. It's easy to do really nice and natural brows but also amazing for bold and dark ones aswell. There's also so many shades to choose from, and I find that more than one will work on me. All in all it's fantastic!!!

April 30, 2017

This product is bomb.com if you want that defined brow look. It does take a bit of practice but I can fill my bros in with this pretty fast. It's creamy and very pigmented and lasts all day!

April 30, 2017

Love this product for my brows. I use the shade Medium Brown with Anastasia's #12 small angled brush with the spoolie to apply the product through my brows. I love the texture of this product as its creamy enough to blend and create small hairs near the front of the brow. I've had my pot for nearly a year and as long as you close the jar tightly after use you shouldn't have a problem with having it dry out. The value of this product is amazing, and for the price you pay you're getting a lot of product.

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please