4.9/5
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Pallet Reviews
#7 in Eye Shadow

April 16, 2018

Ride or die Palette

This is the best eyeshadow pallete, it is warm colours with lots of pinks and reds. Amazing pigmentation and not a lot of fall out. The brush it comes with is very nice

April 14, 2018

colors are super pigmented and packaging is beautiful. All these palettes have a bit of fall out, this one in particular has less fallout than the others. I think price is a bit high, so i always wait for points form spear or ultra to get them for cheaper.

April 11, 2018

My Go To

I love this Palette, I use it almost every day, wether I’m going out, or need just an every day causal look, this is the one I find myself grabbing the most.

April 05, 2018

Fuck YES!

Super pigmented product and has wonderful colours. It’s one of my everyday palettes to go to, you can create so many different looks, ABH never lets ya girl down! 1000000% recommend

April 05, 2018

My first pallet!

This was the first pallet I bought, and I absolutely love it. The colours are gorgeous and blend extremely well. Very pigmented. The looks you can create will just about go with any type of outfit. I just love it.

April 01, 2018

Pigmented

I love the colours in this pallet. My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I use it almost everyday. The colours are so pigments it is so worth the money and you don't need too much your brush. I used to not wear makeup all the time but I now do with this pallet.

March 21, 2018

Probably my favourite pallet

The colours in the modern renaissance pallets are so pigmented and glide on so smooth. I some times use it with a primer but even with out I find the colours to stay on through the day.

The variety of colours chosen to be in the pallet at first, I thought were too much for a neutral girl like me. But, I was wrong. I use this pallet daily. It has the perfect mix of neutral and pop.

March 21, 2018

A must have!

This palette is wonderful, it can be used everyday if you're looking for a glam look or a natural look this palette has your back. It's my go to for when I travel because all the colors are perfect for every occasion.

March 13, 2018

AMAZING

THIS PALETTE IS AWESOME!! Can’t leave without it, amazing quality, great color, the brush included is well made and blends very well ! You can do some really beautiful look with the palette :)

March 05, 2018

Beautiful

The Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette is amazing and very universal. You can create natural looks that are wearable for everyday as well as stunning bold looks! You get a mixture of both shimmers and mattes that are extremely pigmented. The shadows are notpatchy and blend super easy. There is a little fall out, but nothing to annoying or troublesome. It's a beautiful palette!✨