Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly hills - Subculture Palette Reviews

September 14, 2018

l'une des meilleurs

je ne me passe plus des palettes de cette marque, les fards sont poudreux mais lorsqu'on s'y habitue et que l'on retire l'excédent les couleurs sont magnifique et le packaging de la palette est a tomber comme toute les autres!

0.7/5

August 11, 2018

Waste of money.

This product was awful, the fall out from the shadows was so bad I couldn’t wear certain tops while doing my makeup. The shadows didn’t blend well and they looked like patchy mud when you tried. What a waste of money.

August 05, 2018

Love must have get it now

I love this pallette. It's my new favorite. I been wanting this for a long time and finally got it. Thanks to sephoras sale. The eyeshadow are very super dupe pigmented. Very blendable. Don't need much product to go a long way. I tots recommend to others. Some great greens in here too.

July 17, 2018

It works beautifully

A lot of people say this isn’t as good of a pallet as the other ones from Anastasia, but I have to disagree. I have no problem blending out the absolutely gorgeous colours, and the pallet is so pigmented! A adore it!

July 13, 2018

Love the colours but...

I love the colours of this palette, however there is a ton of fallout, if you are going to use this palette I highly suggest doing your eyes before any foundation is applied. The formula is a little more chalky than some of her other palettes but with that being said i would still recommend it.

June 01, 2018

Love this palette

I recently bought this palette. I've been dying to try an Anastasia eyeshadow palette for a while. Figured it was time to splurge and buy one, and I absolutely love it! Not as much as the too faced sweet peach palette haha! The shadows are super pigmented! Blends very well!

April 27, 2018

Good :)

les palettes de couleurs et tres varier donc tu peux combiner les couleurs et sa donne un effets tres le fun sur les paupières. tres bonne pigmentation je suis de couleur fonce et on voit tres bien les couleur tres heureuse du produit

March 31, 2018

Love the shades!

Being such a massive fan of the modern-renaissance palette, I knew that I had to try subculture that Norvina worked hard on. The shades in the palette are gorgeous and EXTREMELY pigmented. Overall, I think this palette will only work for someone who will use it for minimal, easy looks that don't require much blending (me). While playing with this palette for the first time, I did have a little bit of an issue with the "Fudge" shade, and the stand out shade for me is "Electric."

March 22, 2018

I love the pigment they were just alot of fallout

So I love the colors in this palette I just was disappointed in the formula it was very powdery and so much fallout but overall a nice palette use very gently

March 22, 2018

In Love with these shadows

I’m aware that this palette got some bad reviews but I have loved it! It’s my favourite palette because it is super pigmented and beautiful. The trick to using the shades are to use a proper brush...not the one it comes with. A flat synthetic to apply works best. Use a light hand and blend lightly. It takes some practice and skill but is well worth it. The quality of these shadows is the best I’ve ever used. I’m in love and reach for it almost everyday!