Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly hills - Subculture Palette Reviews

October 26, 2018

Super Impressed with this

Wow! The pigment in this product is amazing. For some of the shades the tiniest amount is all you need. I’m in love with this palette and it is definitely worth the money.

October 17, 2018

Lovely colors

I was skeptical with this palette due to the overwhelming negative reviews. I love the colors and decided to buy it anyways and I wish I bought it earlier.

There are two variations of this palette and the reformulation is much easier to use. The ingredient list is almost 3 times longer than the original formula.

I have the reformulated palette and the color payoff is out of this world. I only need to lightly dip into the pan for a lot of color. It isn't the easiest to blend so it takes practice and patience.

Since I only need a tiny bit of product for the full look this palette would last me for years to come. I would recommend this palette to anyone that adores high color payoff palettes.

September 14, 2018

l'une des meilleurs

je ne me passe plus des palettes de cette marque, les fards sont poudreux mais lorsqu'on s'y habitue et que l'on retire l'excédent les couleurs sont magnifique et le packaging de la palette est a tomber comme toute les autres!

0.7/5

August 11, 2018

Waste of money.

This product was awful, the fall out from the shadows was so bad I couldn’t wear certain tops while doing my makeup. The shadows didn’t blend well and they looked like patchy mud when you tried. What a waste of money.

August 05, 2018

Love must have get it now

I love this pallette. It's my new favorite. I been wanting this for a long time and finally got it. Thanks to sephoras sale. The eyeshadow are very super dupe pigmented. Very blendable. Don't need much product to go a long way. I tots recommend to others. Some great greens in here too.

July 17, 2018

It works beautifully

A lot of people say this isn’t as good of a pallet as the other ones from Anastasia, but I have to disagree. I have no problem blending out the absolutely gorgeous colours, and the pallet is so pigmented! A adore it!

July 13, 2018

Love the colours but...

I love the colours of this palette, however there is a ton of fallout, if you are going to use this palette I highly suggest doing your eyes before any foundation is applied. The formula is a little more chalky than some of her other palettes but with that being said i would still recommend it.

June 01, 2018

Love this palette

I recently bought this palette. I've been dying to try an Anastasia eyeshadow palette for a while. Figured it was time to splurge and buy one, and I absolutely love it! Not as much as the too faced sweet peach palette haha! The shadows are super pigmented! Blends very well!

April 27, 2018

Good :)

les palettes de couleurs et tres varier donc tu peux combiner les couleurs et sa donne un effets tres le fun sur les paupières. tres bonne pigmentation je suis de couleur fonce et on voit tres bien les couleur tres heureuse du produit

March 31, 2018

Love the shades!

Being such a massive fan of the modern-renaissance palette, I knew that I had to try subculture that Norvina worked hard on. The shades in the palette are gorgeous and EXTREMELY pigmented. Overall, I think this palette will only work for someone who will use it for minimal, easy looks that don't require much blending (me). While playing with this palette for the first time, I did have a little bit of an issue with the "Fudge" shade, and the stand out shade for me is "Electric."