3.9/5
Arbonne Essentials Herbal Massage Gel Reviews

October 06, 2017

Muscle Pain be Gone

My husband works construction we always have some sort of muscle cream in the house between him being sore and me being sore from being on my feet all day in the kitchen at work. THIS IS BY FAR the best one we have tried. IT even heats up the next day which at first was a tad startling to feel my legs start to get really warm. I was really concentrated so you only need a little and it went a long way. IT was well worth every penny we spend on it.

June 10, 2017

I received this product for free when I attended an Arbonne party. While I never actually used this myself, my boyfriend was suffering from very sore muscles in his shoulders/upper back area. I applied this gel over his sore area and almost immediately he started to feel a burning/tingly sensation. He did say that the sensation was a bit intense, but he felt that it was effective.

When he got in the shower later that night it was almost as if the gel made his skin more sensitive to warm water. Overall, I think he would use this gel again, but I probably wouldn't purchase a new tube.

March 07, 2016

Basically, this gel is like a Voltaran.

I like the smell of it. It smells like pepto haha. Comforting smell to me for some reason.
    At first when it is applied, it leaves a bit of a cooling sensation. Then it heats up quickly.
    I do like it, but I haven't been using it enough to say whether it's better than other
    similar products or not at this point.