4.1/5
Ardell Magnetic Lashes Reviews
#35 in Misc

Good - 0

October 10, 2019

Amazing eyelashes would buy again!

Let me tell you about these.. they are the best .easy to use. No glue sticking to my eyelids. Just line and stick. Absolutely amazing.. I'd buy them again for sure!

March 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Patience

I have the wispies and they're great it took a while to really figure out how to get them on securely but after that they're wonderful they don't feel uncomfortable at all.
    They last well even with putting on and off many times.

February 14, 2019

Great product for the price! Helps my natural lashes as well

Perfect for wanting glamorous lashes without the damage of the glues. A little difficult to put on at first until I watched a YouTube video and found its much easier to start with bottom lashes and apply top after.

2.0/5

January 24, 2019

Extremely difficult to apply

I bought these to try because I was tired of using glue to apply my falsies everyday..I found these much harder to apply than falsies with lash glue. If you don't have the magnets directly lined up along your lash line from below the top lash, it connects immediatley and pulls the top lash away from the lashline and so you have to hold the top strip in place or else it slides away. I would also assume that the weight of the magnets would not be good for your natural lashes and eventually bend them.