Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

March 20, 2019

Great taste and it works. I would buy this product again.

Hi
    I love this product as it is a great tasting toothpaste. I feel that it works well for me. It contains baking soda which by itself is a cleaning, bleaching and whitening agent. It smells great and is long lasting for breath care. I love the extra large size. This toothpaste as well sits well on my toothbrush. Others I have used drop off before you can brush.

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent

I really kike the product and most definalty the results. Its a cheap easy qay with great results on a lower budget . But the great thing is that you have bakins soda

February 12, 2019

Works excellently and upholds what it promises!

Get out and go get this product!

You will feel and see the difference in your teeth within the first use.
    Just remember no teeth staining drinks within 1 hr after brushing. For example tea coffee or wine

February 11, 2019

Love love love!

This toothpaste is awesome! And I never thought I'd review a simple oral hygiene product like that!
    I can FEEL the baking soda working on cleaning every nook and cranny of my teeth! All my old surface stains are gone, and I can see a visible difference in whitening over the past weeks!
    The taste gets some getting used to, and it doesn't leave a nice minty smell on my breath, but it's a superb product and a great value!!

February 08, 2019

Must. Try!

I love love love this tooth paste! I got it on sale for under 2 dollars o sale! Last for a nice while. Took a few days to get used to the taste of it because of the peroxide. But I noticed a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth after just 3 days! And as a smoker this has become my new favourite toothpaste!

February 07, 2019

so effective toothpaste

Thanks arm and hammer for developing such a super fantastic product which is not only whiten and clean my teeth but it also adds super freshness in my mouth. I am happy about this product which keep the oral hygiene as best as possible

February 06, 2019

My favorite toothpaste brand to use. I use this toothpaste because of the baking soda and peroxide used to aid in the whitening of your teeth. My teeth feel super clean and breathe is fresh after use of this toothpaste.

February 06, 2019

The only brand of toothpaste I use

I love the effectiveness of this toothpaste! It whitens my teeth without causing any sensitivity and it leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. It would be nice if it cost a little less, but good oral hygiene is important in life so I'll pay what I must to maintain it.

January 23, 2019

Very good product..

When buying arm and hammer I always thought they only sell you baking soda in another type of packaging.. this toothpaste proved that it's a good product..
    Difference noticed.. without dry mouth after brushing..

January 22, 2019

Buy again? Yup

When buying my groceries for the month—stocking up on sale items, if you find this toothpaste on sale, buy a dozen. Clean clean teeth. Just love that feeling after I brush my teeth as you will. Wished the baking sofa taste is a little less, but still the same will continue to purchase