Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 136 in Teeth Whitening

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

July 11, 2017

Would buy again....

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste we use in our house. It has a nice taste and leaves your mouth tingly clean.

June 24, 2017

Only toothpaste I purchase

I've tried every whitening toothpaste on the market and so happy I bought this brand. I've been using it for about 5 years and I have to say it is my favorite. I find it very effective even noticed a difference after about 1-2 uses. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants an affordable effective toothpaste. Only thing I disliked at first was the strong taste.

June 24, 2017

The only toothpaste I use

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use. It keeps my teeth looking white, and my mouth feeling fresh. Although, because it has baking soda in it, the texture can make your gums a bit sore if you brush too hard.

June 19, 2017

Best toothpaste

The Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste is the best toothpaste out there! I recently purchased it on sale and I thought i would give it a try. The smell is the same and any average toothpaste, like peppermint and the consistency is great! I has like a mix of thick but soft paste.

April 29, 2017

Très bon produit excellent pour ceux qui on des chat. La litière ne sens pas et a une bonne odeur je l'utilise pour mais deux chat. produit a recommandez

Very good product excellent for those who one of the cat. The litter does not smell and has a good smell I use it for but two cat. Product has recommend

1.0/5

April 23, 2017

I had huge problems using this toothpaste it gave me a terrible reaction. not sure why since i've always used there toothpaste I would not recommend this particular kind I contacted them they could not give an explanation so they sent me a coupon for $3 okay...

April 11, 2017

Awesome toothpaste ,made my teeth nice and white and being a smoker and a coffee drinker I saw a good change in my teeth ,love the minty taste ,I don't use it everyday as it is abrasive to my teeth .I love the fact when I do use it I feel like I just came!E from the dentist.

April 11, 2017

It does taste different than other toothpaste. It's salty and a little gritty in texture. According to the blue tab at the end of the toothpaste, this means it has less chemical than others on the market. I don't find my teeth any whiter or brighten than usual.

April 06, 2017

My all time favourite tooth paste. Nothing compares to it. I'm a smoker and I drink coffee so you'd think my teeth are terribly yellow, but with this tooth paste you would never be able to tell! Forever will I be using this product!

March 19, 2017

Before i tried this product i had stained teeth.. once i found out i was eligable for this trial i was really nervous to try something else.. but i now LOVE this product my teeth are whiter then they have been in years! deffinatly recommend

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!