Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

October 12, 2019

The Only Toothpaste In My House!

Since meeting my boyfriend 3 years ago and being introduced to this product I have been hooked! It is the only toothpaste in our household now, and we have even stocked up on it for a extended overseas trips where it is not available.
    Works very well, and is a great value with many sales happening often, the only con is that the taste is not the greatest; however this is due to the baking soda which is a fine trade off for me!

October 08, 2019

Favorite toothpaste

Best toothpaste I have found so far. I normally can't stand the taste of most toothpastes but this one us mild enough that I don't gag. It cleans my teeth well, removes anything that could stain and gently whitens. With baking soda, and backed by the Arm & Hammer name, it has helped keep cavities away and my dentist happy.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love the extra clean feel

Iv always used baking soda toothpaste as Love the feeling of clean it gives you.After you brush your teeth you can’t help but run your tongue on teeth they just feel so clean.When I saw the advanced white I just had to give it a try.I have stains from coffee and smoking over the years.The toothpaste still gives you the clean taste and feeling but I honestly couldn’t see no difference in whiteness but I continued to use.Iv been use for few months and today I saw an old friend who mentioned my teeth look great?? I still couldn’t see no difference so I asked what meant and my friend says they look cleaner?? Should I feel insulted or not ?? LOL.I still don’t see much difference myself but my mouth feels clean and maybe my whiteness is really improve

2.0/5

September 17, 2019

least fav toothpaste ever

I do not like the texture or taste of this product. My dentist recommended I try it and I can see the benefits. It leaves your mouth cleaner using baking soda

September 10, 2019

Excellent Ultra clean breath and teeth

I love the fresh and clean feeling in my mouth afterwards.It gives me super white teeth! I noticed it lighter after the first 2 weeks. You can feel the baking soda difference, leaves a awesome minty clean!

August 27, 2019

Good

I find Arm & Hammer works best for me, I do have sensitive teeth and haven't noticed any sensitivity when using the product. The only downside is the grittiness but other than that it is affordable and great.

August 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best toothpaste out!

I have used several different pastes - I decided to give Arm & Hammer a try because of the baking soda benefits. My teeth and breath are fresh and clean. I never feel plaque residue like I have in the past with other pastes. I also notice that my teeth are whitened without so many harsh chemicals.

July 26, 2019

Works great!

This is the only toothpaste brand I have ever found that makes my teeth really feel clean after using it, also the whitening effects are a major bonus.

July 18, 2019

Sparkles

Tea, red wine and smoking are terrible habits. But there it is. My poor teeth. This toothpaste has given me back my sparkle pearly whites. Removed the stain from my front tooth and leave my mouth feeling fresh for hours

July 15, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

It really works

I'm a smoker & have struggled to keep my teeth as white as possible until I tried this. I noticed an improvement after 1 brush & the results just got better day by day.
    My teeth are not sparkling Hollywood white but from what they were til now is amazing.
    I 100% recommend anyone looking to improve to as good as your teeth are going to get them this is the 1.