Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

January 19, 2018

Glad i made the switch

I switched to this brand because my friend suggested it. I felt like the other toothpaste that I was using was leaving a residue in my mouth and a bad after taste. This is clean and leaves my teeth looking brighter

January 17, 2018

I think it works

I think this works really well. I don't get fancy with toothpaste - but I love that it has baking soda. It appeals to the health conscious - but yet still delivers results.

January 16, 2018

Ok

I have been using it for a few months and honestly I do not see much of a difference on my teeth. They’re still the same, no extra whitening. It is a good toothpaste though, but it does not make your teeth look whiter, at least that’s my personal experience. Flavour is good. Price is average.

December 11, 2017

Love this toothpaste

I'm a smoker and since using this product I have seen a visible difference in the whiteness of my teeth, in fact I usually see a difference within 7 days. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Doesn't hurt my stomach like other toothpastes ( I know don't swallow it, I try not to) and I don't seem to get plaque build up during the day like I do with other toothpastes.

December 07, 2017

Whiter teeth & fresh breath, it's a win / win situation

As a smokerI worry about the effects of nicotine on my teeth, Arm & Hammer has helped me maintain the whiteness as well as giving me a fresh mouth! I love that the "just brushed" sensation stays with me for hours even after I have had a cigarette and a coffee!

November 19, 2017

YUP; pearly whites for sure.

Baking soda; not just for baking!

Honestly, I have used this stuff for years, despite many a strange look from past pals and partners. "Baking soda, in your toothpaste?!" ...uhhh yes, and it's magical.

I am a strict death before decaf kind of gal, meaning I am perpetually drinking coffee, but you would never guess based on the shade of my teeth, thanks to this stuff.

Oh, and it's generally only a couple of bucks to purchase (awesome), it leaves my mouth feeling WAY cleaner than all the other brands of toothpaste I've tried, AND, it's so minty that I could probably turn into the close-talker from Seinfeld and no one would even care.

Shout-out to Arm & Hammer for rescuing me from myself and my teeth staining habits ahaha, couldn't do it without you!

November 07, 2017

Best Toothpaste Ever!!

This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. I will never ever go back to using any other toothpaste ever again. The taste of the toothpaste makes my mouth feel so clean and so refreshing all while giving me the deep cleaning I need. I love that it whitens my teeth too!!!

October 15, 2017

Amazing and the cost is great

I use this toothpaste daily it's a great product as you get more and it costs less then the competition... I highly recommend this toothpaste.
    I like the mint paste it's refreshing and really improved the color of my teeth it's a two thumbs up

2.3/5

September 19, 2017

Did not like this

I buy whitening toothpaste but I did not like this one. It tasted too salty. I couldnt finish the tube I disliked the taste so much, so unable to tell if it would have whitened my teeth.

August 27, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I love the look of my teeth after just two uses. My teeth appear very white and clean. This product doesn't leave the teeth looking patchy or discoloured.