Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 120 in Teeth Whitening

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

April 23, 2017

I had huge problems using this toothpaste it gave me a terrible reaction. not sure why since i've always used there toothpaste I would not recommend this particular kind I contacted them they could not give an explanation so they sent me a coupon for $3 okay...

April 11, 2017

Awesome toothpaste ,made my teeth nice and white and being a smoker and a coffee drinker I saw a good change in my teeth ,love the minty taste ,I don't use it everyday as it is abrasive to my teeth .I love the fact when I do use it I feel like I just came!E from the dentist.

April 11, 2017

It does taste different than other toothpaste. It's salty and a little gritty in texture. According to the blue tab at the end of the toothpaste, this means it has less chemical than others on the market. I don't find my teeth any whiter or brighten than usual.

April 06, 2017

My all time favourite tooth paste. Nothing compares to it. I'm a smoker and I drink coffee so you'd think my teeth are terribly yellow, but with this tooth paste you would never be able to tell! Forever will I be using this product!

March 19, 2017

Before i tried this product i had stained teeth.. once i found out i was eligable for this trial i was really nervous to try something else.. but i now LOVE this product my teeth are whiter then they have been in years! deffinatly recommend

March 13, 2017

This toothpastes really helps to whiten teeth, however it tastes not so great, as to be expected since there is baking soda in it, but definitely worth using if you want whiter teeth

March 08, 2017

Out of all the tings I've tried to keep my teeth white this one is fantastic. I have tried the strips, gels, etc that cost way too much now that I have a little one. This is a more cost effective way to get rid of the gnarly coffee and wine stains that seem so hard to get rid of. I had my mom and mother in law try it and it worked like magic!

March 07, 2017

Very nice taste. It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and your breath feels fresh. Was very effective at whitening your teeth after just a few uses. i would recommend this product.

March 01, 2017

I bought this toothpaste because it was on sale and I have continued to buy it because it works. No harsh minty taste or weird after taste after brushing.

February 24, 2017

Yikes. This stuff is AWFUL :( ! The taste was so disgusting that I couldn't even manage to finish brushing my teeth with it. Unfortunately I'm not able to give a solid review on whether or not the whitening actually works. I'll stick with my usual brand.