Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 156 in Toothpastes

May 26, 2017

I bought this toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth and baking soda is known to be an effective natural whitener for your teeth.

The first thing I noticed is that the product really has the taste of baking soda, it's not really hidden by the dded mint flavour. I absolutely despise that flavour (and the accompanying strange texture, although that part isn't nearly as much of a problem for me). I am able to get beyond that though simply because so far, this product seems to be working. My sensitivity, although not completely handled seems to be reduced and my teeth look and feel clean and white.

If you can get beyond the kind of icky taste and texture and want a product that is a little more natural than some of the other choices out there, I recommend giving this a try!

May 12, 2017

This toothpaste is very affordable and has some nice features. I find it does a nice job of whitening and an okay job of protecting against sensitivity. After switching from a different sensitivity toothpaste becasue it wasn't whitening, I feel like this one is a bit better because it does the whitening really well and only sacrifices a bit of the sensitivity. I am not a fan of the texture or taste of this toothpaste. It is not unpleasant but just quite bland.

April 03, 2017

My favourite sensitive toothpaste out there so far!! I never liked other brands but gave Arm & Hammer a chance and have continued to buy it since then. It whitens, cleans, protects and more. It definitely has that baking soda taste but it bad and overall tastes better than Sensodyne

2.0/5

January 08, 2017

This toothpaste fid not make my teeth feel clean what so ever.I did not like taste or feel of this toothpaste
    I was hoping for a much better clean feel for teeth and Mouth

April 18, 2016

Was a bit hard to get use to the taste but was very pleased with the results. I actually seen my teeth get whiter over a period of a week. Was impressed.

April 03, 2016

I Love how this Arm and Hammer Sensitive Whitening Tooth paste with Baking Soda relieves the pain of my teeth and whitenings my teeth and makes my Breath feeling so fresh I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone at anytime

July 10, 2013

From time to time, I find my teeth can be a bit sensitive so I like to keep a sensitive toothpaste on hand. I picked this one up instead of my usual brand because I was interested in it's whitening claims. To be honest, I didn't love this at first as it does have a bit of a baking soda taste, but after a couple of uses I got used to it and I don't notice it anymore. After a few weeks use, I did notice my teeth were in fact whiter and the sensitivity had reduced to almost nothing. This is a great toothpaste!

May 09, 2012

My husband and I both have very sensitive teeth. We've been using this toothpaste for less than a week and already we both have noticed a considerable difference in the sensitivity in our teeth. The flavor is called Frosted Mint, and it is pretty good. Some of the baking soda toothpastes taste terrible, so this one is a huge improvement. I just noticed that the package indicates not to use it for longer than 4 weeks without consulting a dentist, so I'll have to make sure I ask my dentist about the implications of using it longer.