Arts Naturals Cellulite Away Treatment Cream

Arts Naturals Cellulite Away Treatment Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #8 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

March 26, 2016

I love that this anti cellulite cream is made mainly with natural ingredients – I am trying to avoid chemically induced products as much as possible these days.

I am in my late 30s and cellulite is here to stay.

This cream is a non greasy thick formula which rubs in quite easily – I use circular motions on my hips and thighs morning and night after showering.

I have been using this religiously for a few weeks now, and have had minimal results so far. The white part of the cellulite on my hips has not reduced much, but the grooved part on my inner thighs has seen a slight change – this area is a bit smoother than it was previously – but nothing dramatic or drastic.

My skin here is not sagging due to working out 5-6 days a week, so I have not noticed any tightening of the skin beyond my inner thigh area.

I am hoping to see more results within the next few weeks and will update my review at that point!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Tweets77 added a new review for
    China Glaze Nail Polish

LaurenBabarik added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Tweets77 added a new review for
    MAC Cosmetics Blush

Kaylaleecyr has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Guylaineh79 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Girlio21 added a new review for
    HEMPZ Body Lotion

wendyroy has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline idea