Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

Best drugstore deep conditioner!

I have always loved Aussie products, but this one goes above the rest. It keeps my hair soft and manageable and has a light smell. Also, it is a fantastic price!

June 13, 2017

Smells amazing and delivers great results

I love the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner! I am a big fan of most aussie products. Their line is extremely pocket friendly and always has amazing smelling products. This one is no exception it smells amazing and truly deeply conditions my hair. I have coarse dry hair with split ends, this product has truly helped adding shine to my hair and has left my hair feeling softer.

June 12, 2017

i would definitely continue buying this product

I've been using Aussie 3 minute miracle moist for at least 2 months now and i have to say i am in love with this product.... it has you hair so soft and easy to entangle after use. Also affordable, so no need to be pending a lot on other products that don't work near as good as this does.

June 07, 2017

Works well to moisturize & detangle my curly tresses when wet. Has great consistency and scent. Doesn't leave residue. Decent amount for a decent price.

June 01, 2017

I heard a lot about this product from online and through friends. I finally decided to try it and I have been using it ever since! I can definitely tell a difference when I do not use it, my hair feels a lot more dry and frizzy. Overall, I think it is a great product since it is usually on sale at an affordable price and I appreciate the squeeze bottle!

May 29, 2017

This product is really great. It's a quick hair mask that does a good job of hydrating my hair and making it feel softer. It's super affordable and pretty easy to find so add it to your hair routine! It's totally worth it :)

May 22, 2017

For the price of this conditioner it is a must have in every girls hair routine. For a wonderful boost of moisture and shine this is the perfect go to QUICK deep condition. One of the best in the drugstores for sure!

May 12, 2017

The price, smell, quality, and results from this product is unsurpassed in my books. I used this conditioner every time i shower, and was overjoyed when they introduced the larger version with a pump at my local Walmart!!!

The "moist" version is my favourite in this line, I cannot speak to the benefits of the others but this one has the best smell. It is pungent and lasts a while if i don't put any products on after the shower.

May 03, 2017

This product is amazing, especially for the price. I have extremely thick, coarse, and frizzy hair and go through a lot of conditioner. This one bottle was enough for me to deep condition my hair about 5-6 times. Every time I used the conditioner, my hair was so light and smooth, it felt like I had just left the hair salon. It keeps your hair feeling light and smooth for at least 3 or 4 days, for me anyways. I love this product. Will be buying it again and again.

April 14, 2017

For the price this stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling just that little bit better than a regular conditioner does and leaves it softer and shinier looking. It smells pretty good too. I would definitely recommend this to others. You just can't go wrong with the price!