Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 2383 in Hair Care

April 14, 2017

For the price this stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling just that little bit better than a regular conditioner does and leaves it softer and shinier looking. It smells pretty good too. I would definitely recommend this to others. You just can't go wrong with the price!

April 07, 2017

For the price, this is a fantastic product. I use it about once every 1-3 weeks when my hair needs deep conditioning. It doesn't leave residue and has a nice, but fairly mild smell. This is comparable to a salon / higher end drugstore brand I was using before.

April 01, 2017

I love this stuff! It's very moisturizing and it makes my hair feel so soft after I use it. Plus, it's hard to find anything similar at such a reasonable price.

March 29, 2017

Really easy and quick product to use. Loved being able to put into my hair in the shower and by the time i was done washing it is finished. Great price too

March 23, 2017

I use this product about 3 times a week, as my hair is very dry and damaged from being dyed so much. Not only does the 3 minute miracle leave in deep condition add so much moisture to my hair, it makes it feel less damaged and gives it more volume! I've been using this product for more than a year and I will continue to use it as it's a great product and is very affordable!

March 14, 2017

I have been using this product for over 20 years it is amazing and makes your hair feel awesome I def would recommend and it also smells very good makes your hair shiny

March 13, 2017

I love using Aussie 3 minute miracle moist deep conditioner. It is a quick and easy way to make my frizzy dry hair tamed and feeing great! I also really love the scent and it stays in my hair for days! I've even caught my boyfriend using it (though he continues to deny it) there is no way to deny that fantastic smell!

March 11, 2017

Amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I mix it with a bit of my purple shampoo. Ive gone through about 5 bottles since forst discovering it. It has really helped keep my colour treated hair soft and smooth.

March 11, 2017

I bought this at the dollarstore for 3$ bargain! It smells so good but not overwhelming. It makes my hair manageable and soft. I've even had compliments about how shiny my hair looks. If you want a great but inexpensive product.. then you should buy this!

March 11, 2017

I've been using this product for a few years now. I use in in combination with the regular Aussie Moist Conditioner. I find that jojoba oil works really well for my thick/wavy hair type. I use this specifically for the underneath and ends of my hair. It works out any knots and tangles in a matter of seconds. It's truly a miracle! It smells great, it comes in an easy squeeze bottle and you just can't beat the price! I now wish they'd come out with a spray/leave in conditioner with a similar formula :)