Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Reviews

April 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Amazing Lotion

This is one of the only lotions I continue to purchase. My children and I have sensitive skin so we are always looking for products that do not irritate our skin. I have been using this lotion for about 5 years now and it never disappoints. It it very hydrating and effective, It keeps your skin smooth all day. If you have dry spots, this lotion helps with hydrating those areas. All ages can use this lotion. I use it mostly on children to keep their skin smooth and hydrated.

March 31, 2020

Aveeno is the BEST!

I absolutely love AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS DAILY MOISTURISING LOTION. I keep it beside the bathroom sink and use is several times a day to keep and hands soft and moisturized. I use it after my shower to keep my whole body smooth and soft.

March 31, 2020

Muat have

My dermatologist recommend it to me for my eczema. This lotion world great for me. I loved the mild fragrance, glides smoothly on skin, non sticky and it reduces the eczema patches and soothes my skin.

March 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go-to!

I absolutely love Aveeno products and this lotion is my go-to. I don't like products with strong scents and I have dry skin, this products hits my requirements! Even after washing my hands, my hands still feel moisturized.

March 29, 2020

Very gentle and good smell

It feels very good on face, soft and gentle for my sensitive skin but for me I need a little stronger moisturizer since I have few wrinkles on my forehead

March 20, 2020

Best Lotion I've Ever Used!

I have been using this lotion for as long as I remember and I have never had issues. I have dry skin so I use this on my body and my face. Always amazing results and I'll never stop using this product.

March 03, 2020

My go-to body moisturizer

I use this moisturizer on my hands every night before I go to sleep (keeping your hands moiturized during the Canadian winter is hard). I have sensitive skin. I have eczema prone skin and break out a lot. A lot of times moisturizers for sensitive skin don't hydrate enough, but this one does and it's scent free!

I love it !

J’adore cette crème Aveeno. Je l’utilise pour de multiples parties de mon corps. En effet je la met comme crème de jour en hiver. Je l’applique aussi sur tout le corps après la natation car la peau est sèche en raison du corps. Belle texture. Hydrate sans laisser de gras.

February 27, 2020

The best body lotion ever

Been using this product for over 10 years, and it has never let me down! Moisturizes my skin the right way and the best part is how cost effective it is. You get more than what you pay for!

New Brunswick, Canada

Great for sensitive skin

I live in Canada. We get WINTER! My skin, which is already sensitive, gets so dry and itchy. This product works great, absorbs quickly, is non greasy and scent free.
    I keep a bottle next to my bed, one in the bathroom for after my shower, and one on my desk at work. The no scent is a big plus there!
    I have tried comparable lotions with oatmeal, and I have found them sticky. This one is still my preferred. You can tell the difference, for sure.