Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Reviews

July 08, 2020

Love it

This is such a nice lotion,I have sensitive skin but this has never made my skin irritated or I never had any outbreaks either.itvblends into the skin naturally.

June 18, 2020

My Go To Product!!

Such a nice moisturizer. Glides on the skin so smoothly, does not feel heavy and is has and SPF which is awesome. It is my go to daily moisturizer. Highly recommend this product.

June 17, 2020

I absolutely adore this product!!

I have been using Aveeno creams for about 6 years now. It keeps my skin smooth and soft even through the winter months. I have the one for your face but I also use it on my neck and arms. I would recommend this to everyone

June 15, 2020

Stress relief moisturizing

The lavender scent really helps to relief the stress, and the oatmeal in its formula makes it very efficient as one of my favorite moisturizing, specially during winter when my skin gets so dry. Cheap price and large quantity per bottle, I'm almost finishing a 532ml and definitely would recommend.

May 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Value for money

This is the best moisturizer I have purchased till now. I have been using it since past 2 years. I live in Canada and winters are extreme here. This product keeps my skin well nourished during winters.

May 25, 2020

Average moisturizer

I used it because my female friend recommended me to try it. It works well, but it does not give me enough moisture into its ingredients. I have a very dry skin, especially after giving a birth 3 months ago. If you really suffer from a very dry skin, use something else with a rich formula.

May 22, 2020

Best cream

I would one hundred percent recommend this cream. It makes my skin so soft and feels so nice. I know my while family loves using it. This is the only cream I use

May 12, 2020

My go-to moisturizer!

I've been using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion for as long as I can remember. It's never ever disapointed! Always leaves my skin feeling soft, silky, and moisturized. My husband absolutely loves the smell of it and buys it for me when I'm out!

April 27, 2020

Sooo creamy

This product is so thick and creamy unlike the other watered down brands. The moisturizing factor is perfect for my dry ski and the fragrance free is really nice

April 21, 2020

Improved skin appearance!

While I love this lotion, it is really quite expensive!. Love the fact that it is fragrance free and quickly absorbs into the skin. It doesn't leave a greasy film and you can actually see the difference to your skin immediately! I make a point of looking for it on sale - so that I can afford it!