Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 19, 2022

Great product but only get at Costco for value

I love this lotion! I have been using it for 15 years now. For the most part is does what I want in regards to moisturizing my skin, however sometimes in the winter months because of how dry my skin can get I need to use something more hydrating and nourishing. But then again who who doesn’t when it can get below -40C. I just don’t like buying it other places then Costco. I find that’s a better deal. Shoppers and other retailers sometimes increase price so it doesn’t feel like a deal. Get at Costco!

April 07, 2022

So Worth it!!

Love this lotion for the dry /winter months. Great for sensitive and itchy skin as it's fragrance free . It doesn't feel greasy and leaves the skin smooth and moisturized. I have been using this for 2 years. My family loves it too.
    Highly recommend getting this from Costco Canada. They sell 2× 600ml for 18.99$. Over all very satisfied with this lotion. 5/5 ⭐️

March 03, 2022

Best product

Using this lotion from long time and it make my skin more clear and fair as usual. I got fragrance free in starting and don't like it but when I started using it I felt difference between another lotion and aveeno lotions. It was recommended by my last roommate

March 01, 2022

My favourite

I absolutely will always re purchase this lotion as it been my regular one for about 8-9 years! What I love about this lotion is it is very light and is not great or leave any type of oil ish feeling on your skin or clothes. This lotion really does hydrate my dry skin. I love how there is practically no scent

February 21, 2022

Aveeno body moisturiser

This is the best moisturiser for dry skin. I have used many other moisturisers but only Aveeno makes the desirable difference to my skin. Leaves the skin soft and moisturised.

February 16, 2022

Loved it!

This body lotion is perfectly nourishing and keeps the skin smooth for whole day.. the bottle runs for 2-3 mnths if used regularly, definitely buying it again!

February 11, 2022

Doesn't feel sticky

Typically, I don't like the feeling of lotion because it'll stick to clothes after a shower. However, this has a silicone like texture which absorbs quickly and does not bother me. Light consistency is good for the summer but may need layering for extra moisture in the winter. Smells slightly earthy and a little bit chemically but does not linger. Does not irritate sensitive skin.

February 08, 2022

I swear by this

Since the pandemic and having to use pesky alcohol based handgel my hands had become horribly dry. This product changed my life, my hands feel soft, and even better its not oily when applying!

February 03, 2022

Leaves your body smooth

I have been buying aveeno products for 15 years. They are made with natural products and makes my skin feel amazing. Always lotion daily and see the difference.

January 31, 2022

Not my favorite lotion

I have severely sensitive skin and very dry skin and I noticed using this screen, my skin never felt hydrated, and it was to thin. I learnt my lotion has to be thick to work properly. It's good as a hand lotion, but not body.