Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

December 21, 2015

I like this moisturizer,it makes my skin feel so soft and it doesn't feel greasy ,and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin

December 19, 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a great product! Keep my and kids hands and face well moisturized for our long winter months.

December 19, 2015

Honestly this is my favourite moisturizer to use daily after I shower. It hydrates your skin and doesn't have a strong scent!

December 18, 2015

I'm Canadian....the winter air is harsh and strips you of any moisture you tried to hold on it. This product has been my saviour - I love how rich and creamy my skin feels after application. The only off-putting thing is the smell, I personally like scented products and I think Aveeno's "natural" smelling scent isn't for me! Apply after a hot shower and watch it amaze you.

December 18, 2015

I love how aveeno makes my skin feels so moist and I also use aveeno on my kids

December 18, 2015

This lotion is expensive but it is worth the money. I always use it in my legs after a shower and it leaves them nice and smooth.

December 17, 2015

I suffer from extremely dry skin to the point where my skin cracks and Aveeno is the only moisturizer that gives me relief. This cream is also easy on sensitive skin. This is by far my favorite moisturizer!

December 17, 2015

I have super ban eczema and psoriasis. So naturally my skin is very sensitive. I've been using this since I was very young. It always calms my skin and gives it a soothing feeling after it is put on.Now that I also have tattoos I also use it when they are healing and feel itchy.

December 16, 2015

Aveeno moisturizing lotion smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft. There's no greasy feeling and absorbs in your skin quickly.

December 16, 2015

Helps to ease dry, itchy skin during winter's harshest months. Good value for the price. I use it daily.