Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

I absolutely love this product.

This is a stable in my beauty regime, its great on my sensitive skin and doesnt leave an oily residue. I really like that its not an owerpowering heavily perfumed product too. This product has left my skin soft and healthy and is so gentle my daughters use it too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good all round moisturiser, Its great value and a little goes a long way.

The only kind I buy!

I'm really sensitive to smell, so this brand is perfect for me. I use it every day and it works well. My skin never feels dry. It lasts a long time too which is nice for the price.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Nourishing

I have been using Aveeno Daily Moisturing Lotion for my hands and body for quite a few years and it is the best! Its natural ingredients really soothes and moisturizes my hands and body. My son has eczema-prone skin and after using Aveeno, his skin is less agitated.

Islington, United Kingdom

Just wonderful. Works brilliantly.

I'm so impressed with Aveeno products. They are absorbed quickly into your skin. They actually put moisture back in rather than most products which you need to keep using in order to see the same effect. No lanolin no worries! 😁

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

Helps with dry skin

I've been using this product for a year or so and find that it helps with the dryness of my legs and arms. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling either. Just wish it lasted longer.

September 20, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Aveeno moisturizing lotion

This Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion is amazing! I’m obsessed With lotion and this one is go good. Kept my body hydrated and smells amazing. Buying this soon for both my daughter & I!

September 19, 2019

Aveeno yes

Yes! I have enjoyed using this product in my daily routine. It smooth with no real sense that's make me enjoy the product even more. It would be nice if they would add a tinted body lotion.

September 17, 2019

Good

My mom has always had this product in her washroom so I have used this lotion for years, I have very dry skin so I might not have the best skin for this product

September 17, 2019

My favourite lotion!

Can’t go wrong with this lotion. Great value with good ingredients and overall very effective. It’s my go-to daily all over moisturizer that keeps much skin super soft!

September 14, 2019

Hydratation!

J'utilise cette crème pratiquement tous les jours et elle hydrate ma peau parfaitement. Ma peau reste douce toute la journée. Avec le temps froid qui approche, cette crème sera votre meilleure amie!