Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Aveeno

I love this stuff and buy it alot.smells great and is really gental on the skin.not sticky like some.aveeno is always a great choice in anything you buy.

Favourite body lotion

Bought a two pack from Costco.
    So cost effective.
    The product itself is awesome. My husband and I both love it !
    It helps keep my skin moisturised without making it greasy.
    Perfect for all weathers.

Great!

I live up North and this is a great product to help with the dry skin that comes with the climate you here. Not greasy and no string smells. Good for the scent free environment I work In.

Worth every penny

Yes this cream is a bit pricey but well worth it
    Use in the winter for soft skin with no dryness or irritation
    During the summer I love it to enhance your taif your like me and you do burn use it and it won’t sting or burn
    It will stop you from peeling and will sooth the redness by the next day

2.3/5

November 17, 2020

NOT for people with dry skin! Very dry lotion

My husband and I have dry skin and are used to using the Nivea Body lotion, but we wanted to try something new like the Aveeno lotion. The Averni lotion is not oily at all which doesn't give us the nice shine on our skin and after a couple of hours your skin is super dry again like you didn't put any lotion all day! It's very good for people who have oily skin and need a moisturizer that tones it down but not for people with my type of dry skin that needs oil in a lotion.

November 16, 2020
    New York, United States

Not suitable for Eczema flare ups

I suffer of eczema and i would not suggest lotions of any kind for Eczema flare ups. I have heard creams work better although i am waiting on my creams to be shipped to see if this is true. Ointments also helps alleviate temporarily (20 mins max) the itchiness of an eczema flare up. I suggest seeing a dermatologist for eczema flare ups because not even a regular ointment will help. I will now use my lotions for other areas of my body such as my ankles and feet or face where i dont have eczema for a regular hydration just so my lotions dont go to waste.

November 14, 2020

Not grassy and good price

I loved this body lotion. Is doesn't leave the grassy sensation on your skin. And the package is very practical for daily usage. It spreads very well on your body. And there is another product that has lavender that I even prefer! But for persons that doesn't like fragrance, the non perfumed is very good.

November 13, 2020

#1 in my eyes

I have severely dry and sensitive skin. My skin feels smooth and nourished after application I find I don’t have red scaly skin neither. I recommend to use everyday and not to bother with expensive creams and lotions. Aveeno is the best for dry and sensitive skin

November 12, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I faithfully buy this product all year around

It is a nice sensitive feeling on your skin, gets rid of the dryness. Especially in the winter months. Works great!
    I mostly use it on my hands and feet, I wake up the next morning and I can tell a huge difference.

November 11, 2020

Clears Dry Skin patches instantly and soothes skin

During the winter months my skin overall gets very dry and sometimes there are patches of extreme dryness. This moisturizer instantly hydrates your skin! I pair it wil the body wash to remain hydrated all winter long!