Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

January 16, 2021

The best bodywash for the winter!

I love using this bodywash in the winter to hydrate my skin. It can even be used in place of shaving cream in emergencies and it leaves your skin really soft. It also doesn't have a strong scent so it is great for sensitive skin.

January 06, 2021

Mediocre Body Wash

This body wash does its job. I find the consistency a little thick and harder for it to foam up. It isn't anything spectacular but is an affordable product.

November 01, 2020

Feels amazing! Would definitely buy again

It feels great on the skin and keeps it moisturized! Wonderful for dry and sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something very affordable and effective.

October 30, 2020

First heard from a doctor

Doctor recommended to use this as my skin is really sensitive and been using this from Costco. It's really good for sensitive skin and amazing soft smell.

October 25, 2020

amazing

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles. the body wash is amazing to shave with.

October 15, 2020

Best body wash ever !!!

This is by far the best body wash I have ever used. My skin is extremely dry especially in the winter and this is the only body wash I buy . I like to squeeze a bit in my bath as well for super soft skin !! Recommend to anyone who wants soft skin !!

October 06, 2020

love this body wash

This body wash is for all age groups and skin types.
    I love the way it makes my skin feel expecially in the dry winter months.
    It is not greasy and rinses off leaving your skin feeling smooth and silky.

October 05, 2020

Soft skin

I’ve used this for years and will continue! It leaves my skin soft and moisturized! It goes on I little thicker than most and washes off great! I love the fresh smell after and my skin isn’t dry! A staple in my bath!

October 02, 2020

Great moisturizing wash for the entire family

A great moisturizing body wash that fits in the budget. Paired with the aveeno lotion, the hydration definitely lasts all day maybe even longer. We also like its soft scent, perfect for the whole family.

October 02, 2020

Great Lotion

I have been using Aveeno Daily Moisturizer for years. It's a great basic, no nonsense moisturizer that does what it's supposed to do. I highly recommend it for the whole family.