• Aveeno Active Naturals Fresh Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer
Good

Aveeno Active Naturals Fresh Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2017

This is an incredible facial moisturizer! It includes Vitamin A, C & E and makes your skin soft, bright and really helps the texture! It is oil-free and is SPF 30! This moisturizer has everything you could want! I purchase mine at Walmart. I highly recommend this moisturizer.

September 07, 2016

I love this lotion, it is not too heavy/Or greasy. It goes on light feeling and the fragrance is a light scent as well. I have really dry skin and I find it keeps my face moisturized for the day.

March 31, 2016

I love love love this product! I have sensitive skin that dries out in the winter and this moisturizer keeps me alive. It's oil-free, so it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all, but keeps my face from getting tight or rough. It's packed with vitamins A, C, and E, plus it is SPF 30. Win.

March 09, 2015

A well priced moisturizer, that has an SPF 30, and keeps my normally dry skin feeling refreshed all day is amazing. I have recommended this product to family and friends, and will continue to do so. This smells fresh, feels fresh, and leaves your skin looking fresh ..