Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleanser

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #891 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser brings out skin’s natural radiance. It helps even out skin tone and texture. Oil-free. Hypoallergenic. Soap-free. Noncomedogenic. Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin

February 25, 2017

La mousse produite par le nettoyant Aveeno positively radiant nettoie très bien mon visage. Il enlève le maquillage ainsi que le mascara sur les cils. Il est doux et n'irrite pas la peau. J' ai une peau sensible avec des rougeurs à tendance sèche et le nettoyant n'accentue pas ses symptômes. C'est mon nettoyant visage depuis des années et je l'apprécie beaucoup et son prix est abordable.

August 09, 2016

I have sensitive skin so this brand works amazingly on my skin. I love the fact that it doesn't contain a lot off harsh chemicals and its very gentle on my face. I also like that it doesn't foam up like other facial cleansers. It dose do what it says it dose on the bottle. It dose help to even out my skin tone and moisturize my face. The only negative thing about this product is the price its too high so I shop around for it on sale or Clarence.

August 01, 2012

This is the only facial cleanser that I will use. You only need one or two pumps to wash your face, so one container lasts a long time. It doesn't leave a soapy residue like many of the cheaper brands and can be easily rinsed off your face. I buy it on sale for approx $6.99.

June 14, 2011

This is the first cleanser that I've ever bought, and it is a great first cleanser experience! It works well to get rid of oil and makeup. Like it states, it does not over-dry my skin. It makes my skin feel soft and smell nice and fresh. I didn't notice a particular change in my skin tone or texture. Overall, a great product!