AVEENO Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free Reviews

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Skin care

Aveno is amazing for my skin. I've been using it for 2 years now and what a difference I've seen. It's so soft and doesn't leave your face oily. Its calming and makes you feel great. You can even get it with sun protector. I get this at local stores and its pricing is great. I always try to reccomend to my friends.

My go-to

It is my go-to moisturizer. Its soft, long-lasting feeling is what sold me. Since my skin is very sensitive and prone to allergic reaction, this product really is what works best for me

Instant soothing

After a long cold winter my skin was dry and itchy , as soon as I applied this cream the nagging itchiness and dryness was quelched, I highly recommend

March 16, 2019

i am a fan of this product. would recommend it for sure.

It is light, doesnt make my face feel greesy. It is light. Do not get acne from it. I introduced this to my mother and she also loves. The price is right.

March 01, 2019

Soaks in well

Bought this cream from #Aveeno for my man's tattoo and worked well for his arm.So thought I would Give it a try on my dry elbows ☺ worked well started to see an improvement with a few days but felt it as soon as I rubble it on.Non greasy soaked right in amd no smell.My elbows dint feel so tight and dry now .Definitely worth the money will buy again .You don't need alot of this cream as well .

February 11, 2019

Love it

I love aveno I have used it for over 14 years . It is effective n it keeps my skin soft . I love all aveno products.i used it on my kids n my husband even uses it .

February 07, 2019

Itch all gone

When I had exams, I was devastated omg what kind of cream should I use. I don't know about you but I had tried several so again I tried this one. It worked! After a few months my skin finally turning normal! The smell could be better thou. My 70 year old mother thought it was the best for her feet! It worked!

February 06, 2019

Moisturizes all day

I don't need to use a ton of Aveeno skin relief to make it last all day. The fragrance isn't over-powering and it's not greasy nor sticky. We have been using Aveeno products for many years and the quality remains consistent.

September 24, 2018

Works Great

My son has dry skin and I tried almost every lotion available to no avail. This lotion actually works. We always have a bottle of it at home and it will continue to be my go to lotion.

September 02, 2018

Bye bye peau de crocodile

Avec les températures rocambolesques du Québec, il est primordial de bien hydratée sa peau afin de préserver son éclat de santé. Avec le bronzage et la chaleur l'été, j'ai tendance à avoir de la peau de crocodile au niveau des jambes. Cette crème Aveeno a, des la premières application, réglé ce problème puisque qu'elle permet à votre peau de rester hydrater durant 24 heures. Je l'applique donc après chaque douche et le tour est joué! Parfit pour les peau ultra-sèche qui démange. J'ai aussi adoré qu'elle contienne du beurre de karité naturel et son côté non parfumée. Le seul hic, j'en prendrais un plus gros format!