AVEENO Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free Reviews

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

April 11, 2019

Excellent for itchy/sensitive skin

For years people have told me to try Aveeno and I never listened. My skin isn’t overly dry but it’s very itchy, sensitive and definitely needs moisturizing. I finally went to Walmart and got a bottle of the skin relief in fragrance free and I LOVE IT! I love that it’s truly fragrance free, how it soaks into your skin very fast and leaves your skin baby soft all day! I also really enjoy the added Shea butter, it’s a great ingredient that really helps heal skin issues. The only thing I don’t like about supporting Aveeno is that they are not a cruelty free brand, I really hope they jump on that bandwagon very soon, there is no need for a human product to be tested on animals! Amazing product, I highly recommend!

April 09, 2019

Perfect for dry skin

This is the best skin moisturizing I’ve ever tried. I have very dry skin and I’ve tried so many other brands and Aveeno is the only one that was able to moisturize my skin that well and for so long. I cant live without it specially during winter time that my skin gets super dry.

April 05, 2019

I will buy it again

The moisturizer is very good, I like because is very light and fragrance free. Good for my skin I use it every night after shower. I really really like it

April 04, 2019

Great cream, very light.

Lovely product. Very light so you dont feel greasy after application. I use it around my body and it works perfectly. You dont even feel it on. Great price as well.

April 03, 2019

I love this stuff

This product works as I have sensitive skin . I would highly recommend this to anyone .my kids have used it as well and they like it .so hopefully this helps.

March 29, 2019

The best

I love this body lotion. It’s amazing. The smell is almost unscented which I like. Keeps my skin super moisturized and helps relieve itchy skin. It’s a tad expensive, but so worth it.

March 28, 2019

Life saver

Both myself and 2 out of 3 of my kiddies have very sensitive skin. This seems to be the only thing we can use that does not irritate and works effectively to moisturize and replenish our skin.

March 28, 2019

Relieves dry skin

The aveno fragrance free moisturizing lotion relieves my dry itchy skin instantly . I use it on my hands and face with no greasy feel . Absorbs quickly .

March 23, 2019

I loved this product

I had tried this product as a way to relieve my hair of its dryness and I was very happy with how much softer my hair was after using it only once. It was a very refreshing change from the other hair products I had bought and I absolutely love it.

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Skin care

Aveno is amazing for my skin. I've been using it for 2 years now and what a difference I've seen. It's so soft and doesn't leave your face oily. Its calming and makes you feel great. You can even get it with sun protector. I get this at local stores and its pricing is great. I always try to reccomend to my friends.