Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

May 20, 2020

Best baby lotion ever!!

I love this lotion, I buy the fragrance free one. I use it for all my children. my daughters all have sensitive skin and all use this. the perfect lotion for sensitive skin ! It also seems to last a long time !

May 20, 2020

Bien

Le produit sens bon, à une consistance parfaite. Ma fille a la peau très sèche, et le produit n'hydrate pas assez sa peau, mais.il devrait convenir a la plupart des enfants

May 19, 2020

Un must!

Cette crème est tout simplement idéale et passepartout! Je l'utilise même sur moi! L'odeur est agréable et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Le rapport qualité-prix.

April 29, 2020

Mine and my kids daily neccesity

Baby, and child 3 and 6. Plus mom of 27. Use this daily. I use it on my face as a moisturizer. My kids have sensitive skin that also tries out very easily. Especially the baby. After bath he gets this everywhere, focusing on the nose, forehead, cheeks, and around mouth because of teething drool rash.

Wish it was a bit less expensive or had sales more frequently. However I will buy it at almost any price

April 03, 2020
    California, United States

Wonderful

love this product As an adult with sensitive skin My absolute favorite for the whole family
    This works well on everyone's skin I really recommend this lotion

February 27, 2020

Very good for dry skin

After using a ton of products on my LO, the doctor recommended Aveeno, and I have been using that since then! It helps keep my LO's sky moisturized and the non-perfumed aspect of it works best!

February 10, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Eczema has gone!

My little boy suffers pretty bad with eczema on his chest and back, I had a free sample of this from a baby show I attended and it cleared it up straight away! Since using up the sample bottle I have been out and bought 3 more bottles! Absolute miracle cream!

February 10, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Great for eczema prone babies!

My son had such a hard time with his skin due to eczema and we used alot of products including steroid creams that just did not work effectively. I picked up aveeno baby lotion n used it consecutively, after baths, after nappy changes etc and it cleared his eczema almost straight the way. I used it alongside aveeno baby wash

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

I cannot recommend this more

Absolutely brilliant moisturiser! After battling with eczema 20+years and never been able to get it under control, with the use of this moisturiser & child's farm my eczema is practically gone. Every now & then I get a flare up.

January 10, 2020

Aveeno Baby Lotion

I have been using this for my son since he was born. He is currently 7. I don't find the cream as moisturizing as it used to be. I used to only lather it on him morning and night but now I find myself grabbing it middle of the day. I will be using this until I find another better cream for my little bum.