3.9/5
Aveeno Baby gentle conditioning Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #34 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

August 31, 2017

great gentle cleanser

This shampoo is really gentle and has a very light scent to it. It works well to cleanse the hair and lock in the moisture without leaving any soapy residue.

June 23, 2017

Not bad

I will not say this the best from aveeno, but does the work, I use it for my son and I like the soft smell, and that it has some conditioner on in, so helps to keep hydrate his hair. I can not say too much about this product, because I am still looking for a good shampoo for my son, this one is not bad, I want one that really keep his hair clean, and healthy.

September 23, 2016

I buy this as an adult, because I figure if it's safe enough for a baby it's safe enough for me. Also working out often, I shower a lot so need something mild. I enjoy the soft soapy clean smell, instead of the often strong fruity or flower my smells adult body washes have. A bit pricey, but drugstores have comparable home rands which are more affordable

September 23, 2016

At the hospital they always washed my daughter with the typical Johnsons products and it left her with a distinct "scent". This product smells beautiful but doesn't leave a smell forever, it allows her to just smell like baby instead of product. It cleans her well and I feel safe using it on her.

2.8/5

September 09, 2016

My son is 5 but i still use Aveeno products because they are gentle on his skin. I use this product to wash his hair and his body. Aveeno products are pretty pricey so I buy them on sale or use a coupon if i have one. It has a light fresh smell to it. I love that their products are tear-free and have natural ingredients. It leaves my son's hair feeling soft and his skin not strip.