Aveeno Baby Sunscreen Lotion Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 406 in Sun Protection

Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion with SPF 55 is formulated to provide better, longer-lasting sun protection from the sun's harmful rays.  It combines patented Active Photobarrier Complex(TM), which maintains broad spectrum protection over time, with natural skin soothing oatmeal to care for baby's delicate skin. Gentle enough for baby's delicate skin, this non-greasy, skin-soothing, natural oatmeal formula is waterproof, helps prevent moisture loss and is as mild as water to the skin.

July 11, 2017

Bought this for my baby who has sensitive skin and eczema. We spend about 2-3 hours in the sun. It provided good coverage and bonus my baby did not break out in any rash or redness. Will continue to use this brand and product.

April 04, 2017

When used in summer baby did get a small burn ,product was ncie going on skin wasn't sticky and smelled lovely I have bought this is for summer this year really liked it

April 02, 2017

Baby formulas are awesome when it comes to people with sensitive skin. This one worked well and I would buy it again if I am looking for a body cream sunscreen.

May 18, 2016

I was looking for a sunscreen I could apply on my eczema and I decided to try Aveeno Baby sunscreen. I wasn't disappointed! It is the only sunscreen that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love it and I plan on using it on my son when he will be old enough to wear sunscreen.

April 21, 2016

I love this sunscreen for our daughter. She hasn't reacted with her sensitive skin and loves playing outside. It's not overly heavy or greasy and definitely our favourite!

May 08, 2015

I love this sun screen! I trust all Aveeno products, and have used this sunscreen on my daughter for years. She has never had a burn, and it has never affected her very sensitive skin!

June 02, 2014

Great product!!! Using it for my 16 month old and it keeps her skin moist and has a decent fragrance
    Good size and fits right in the diaper bag
    Aveeno products are a little pricey but good quality and with the occasional coupon from healthy essentials makes it more affordable

August 23, 2012

I was so happy to find this and try it ...My little guy has skin issues and had a reaction to everything else out there except this. It says" it is gentle as water" and it sure is, for everytime i put any lotion on my lo he rubs his eyes with hid hand and he did when I applied this as well but all was well..So no rashes or sunburn for my baby boy . It cost about 12.00 and has lasted and we are out alot plus 2 weeks of camping and still lots left. Thank you Aveeno:)

August 21, 2012

Love the non-greaasy feel and mildness of this for use on my toddler and my fair skin!!

May 24, 2012

I just purchased this product for our family. We have 2 adults and 3 children. I bought SPF 55. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. With broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection combined with skin-soothing colloidal oatmeal, to protect baby's skin from the sun's harmful rays while caring for baby's delicate skin. This fragrance-free formula is waterproof, non-greasy, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and actually helps prevent moisture loss. This lotion is good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Love this product and will definetly purchase it again when needed!