AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 16, 2018

Amazing for those winter months

This winter has been especially harsh on my skin, making it super dry, itchy, crazy and prone to broken skin. AVEENO® Eczema Care has been a lifesaver - soothing my skin and keeping it soft and visibly smoother. There is no real scent that I can discern and it applies very easily. I do wait a few moments to let it absorb before putting clothes on over it, but it absorbs very well and a little bit of cream goes a long way. I highly recommend this product to those with problem skin. I did receive this as a complimentary gift from ChickAdvisor but the opinions are of my own.

Amazing winter skin rescuer

I absolutely adore the Aveeno brand and now they even have an eczema itch relief product is amazing.This product is perfect for my skin its lightweight and not greasy on my skin and takes away the itchiness and my dry flaky skin totally recommend it.

January 16, 2018

Love aveeno products but...

I #gotitfree to try and I am not impressed. I must first add that I am a huge fan of aveeno products but this time I am a little disappointed. It is big container (plus), without a scent which is great (another plus), but after a few days of trying I can't tell honestly it works for me (minus). Maybe it's just me...but probably I won't be buying another one.

Itch relief FINALLY!!!

I love Aveeno products. I have sensitive skin and I have itchy patches of eczema. When I was lucky enough to try this product out for FREE from Chick Advisor I was excited. It's alot of product in the jar. I used it to relieve my eczema flare up and it worked. No itching. Only need to use alittle which is great because it's a little pricey. Great job Aveeno

January 16, 2018

Great drug mart product for eczema

I received this jar of cream for trial to review. (Review is strictly my own.)
    If you are mild to moderate aczema, give Aveeno's Eczema Care Relieaf Balm a try. Aveeno is already known for good skin care products and this is no exception. My aczema is mild but my dad's eczema is quite bad (his previous negative experience with prescription lotion keeps him from giving another try to other prescription creams/lotions). I already knew that it would work for me, so there was no surprise. However, my dad was pleasantly surprised how this worked so well for him. He kept on saying "I love how I don't have to reply the lotion every 5 minutes!" It is not too greasy and absorbs well to skin. It does provide relief but obviously does not "cure" your eczema (i.e. just because you use this, you won't be eczema free for the rest of your life). Overall I highly recommend this product.

January 16, 2018

Great for the entire family

I have received AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm as part of Chickadvisor review program. this came at the best possible moment as we have dealt with one of the coldest winters in Canada. my entire family was full of dry itchy patches and we all used AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm to get some relief. as a mother i loved the fact that there is no perfume and has less chemicals than other creams. it left the skin feeling nice and soft and become a must have in our house. Would definitely buy again!

Great Product for Eczema

This is a miracle product for anyone suffering from Eczema. It helped rid the itch, and hydrate and heal my eczema without any irritation. I usually react to most creams, but this was fabulous! I will be buying it routinely from now on!

Effets présents

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit dans le cadre des bancs d'essai et voici le résumé de mon expérience: c'était bien. La texture de la crème est bonne, pénetre bien la peau, ne laisse pas de sensations de "gras" et est completement sans parfum comme mentionné. Son effet anti-démangeaison (et je dirais aussi pour les sensations de brûlures) est excellent et surtout, rapide. L'hydratation est bonne aussi soit dit.

Le petit "cependant" que j'ai est pour son côté pour améliorer la peau quand on a des plaques: dans mon cas, l'effet a été très modéré. Il y en a eu, mais les plaques sont toujours bien présentes sur ma peau. Un bout de chemin est fait, c'est déjà ca!

Je recommande fortement pour le soulagement que la crème procure pendant une crise (quand plusieurs plaques sortent en même temps), ca aide beaucoup.

Aveeno eczema

I get eczema during winter, and when I received this product for free, I couldn't wait to try it. I use prescription cream to relieve the itch, so I had high hope for the Aveeno.
    For 20-30$, you get a big tub of cream. I think it's pretty good on the price. I've notice that if my rash is bad (severe rashes), the Aveeno will not work unfortunately. I had to resort to my prescription cream. I have a few minor rashes, and after layering the Aveeno, the rashes will fade and eventually go away for good. The cream also moisturizes the dry part that's around the rash. I will use this only when I have minor rashes.

So basically, this cream will work if you have minor rashes, but if it's severe, it will not work. You will need a medicated cream. The Aveeno does hydrated the dry patches.

AVEENO ECZEMA CARE ITCH RELIEF BALM

My son has eczema, this is the only product that help him and we uses, it stops the itchy and leave he`s feeling smooth and soft has no smell, It`s not sticky, all redness goes away, it’s a must for my household.