Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 370 in Hand Lotions & Creams

This unique, non-greasy and fragrance free hand cream is specially formulated with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients to help heal dry skin and form a protective glove against the elements. Unlike ordinary hand creams, Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream protects and moisturizes skin for 24 hours and even lasts through hand washing.

June 14, 2017

Shake my hand

So I get really dry hands in the winter and as well as fall, said I rely heavily on a good hand cream. I always fall back on this gags cream when I visit Walmart because it works great. It keeps my hands nice and soft no matter the day.

May 28, 2017

In winter my skin gets itchy and when i use this i instantly feel relieved. Also I use this on my mosquito bites i the summer and the itch went away almost instantly

May 02, 2017

Aveeno très bon produit pour la peau extrêmement sèche ou grasse je l'utilise pour toute la familles auttant pour mon bébé excellent produits je le recommande

May 01, 2017

This is my go-to winter cream! I use this on my kids too and have converted my Mom as well! It's fantastic for hands and feet as well. It absorbs fairly quickly compared to other heavier intense relief creams. My son tends to get cracked toes and this works wonders!

February 05, 2017

Un incontournable. Je l'emmène partout avec moi et j'ai toujours le tube dans mon sac, au travail, dans ma table de nuit ... Idéal pour les mains abimées ou juste pour soulager.

January 12, 2017

My hand skin was very dry until I found this hand cream. Both of my hands were better in only a week. It's fragrance free so I will use it only when my skin needs extra treatment. It also lasts trough hand washing.

December 21, 2016

I have severe dry hands in our Canadian winter, after years of trying to find an ideal cream I finally came across this.For the price this is exceptional, in one week of use it has completely transformed my hands from being dry and rough to being smooth again. I have purchased 3 to keep me going through the winter.

December 18, 2016

I have ever eczema and I suffer on a daily basis. This lotion was excellent and helped relieve the pain and itchiness of my hand and legs. I am constantly washing my hands and I felt eve 2 or 3 application a day made a huge difference.

June 28, 2016

AWESOME hand cream. Every single night before bed, I apply this cream on. It has left my hands feeling extremely smooth as of late. I just wish they made a similar foot cream as my feet are extremely dry right now.

June 17, 2016

I have tried many hand creams and was very ify about buying this as it is costly. I have to say I am impressed. Your hands stay moisturized like it states even after you wash them. I am very impressed. I get severe dry hands in the winter and thus product kept my hands soft and moisturized.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?