Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream Reviews

This unique, non-greasy and fragrance free hand cream is specially formulated with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients to help heal dry skin and form a protective glove against the elements. Unlike ordinary hand creams, Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream protects and moisturizes skin for 24 hours and even lasts through hand washing.

January 17, 2018

Love it

This product is amazing, it works great in the winter when your skin tends to be more dry, doesn't wash off if your doing dishes, leaves your skin very soft

October 18, 2017

Amazing that it really lasts through hand washing!

I love the fact that this cream doesn't wash off when you're washing your hands. I tend to wash my hands very often, so they tend to be very dry. But when I use this hand cream, I don't have to reapply as often!

October 05, 2017

Not what i was expecting!

I have pretty dry hands because I like to wash my hands a lot. Right on the hand cream it advertises "lasts through hand washing" "moisturizes for 24 hours" "non-greasy"
    It isn't greasy I will give it that. But i went through the 97ml container in just 1 week, i was constantly re applying every 30 min and ESPECIALLY after i washed my hands. My hands didn't feel moisturized even right after applying it. You would be better off getting st. Ives.

September 20, 2017

Je ne pourrais vivre sans elle!

La crème à mains Aveeno intense relief est ma préférée! Elle hydrate les mains sans les rendre grasses. Elle est absorbée rapidement par la peau. Suite à son utilisation les mains sont douces. J'avais les mains très sèches et sensibles et maintenant tout va bien.

September 06, 2017

Definitely buy this for dry skin

I would definitely recommend this for dry skin, and the fact that it has no scent is a bonus as my husband uses it too all the time. Use it just before bed on hands works great!

August 15, 2017

Wonder hand cream

In winter, this hand cream is my holy grail. I don't need much in summer but in winter, this cream may come handy. Rich cream that smooth your skin and relief the dry parts. The tube may appear small, but you only need a little amount to make it work. Compare to other hand cream that I had, this one is my favorite. Also, aveeno produce products that are not too strong so for sensitive skin like mine, it is perfect. You should try!

August 11, 2017

Aveeno intense relief hand cream

My hands are dry no matter the season. I have found that this product as helped with the dryness and makes my hands look and feel soft to the touch. Definitely a must have.

June 14, 2017

Shake my hand

So I get really dry hands in the winter and as well as fall, said I rely heavily on a good hand cream. I always fall back on this gags cream when I visit Walmart because it works great. It keeps my hands nice and soft no matter the day.

May 28, 2017

In winter my skin gets itchy and when i use this i instantly feel relieved. Also I use this on my mosquito bites i the summer and the itch went away almost instantly

May 02, 2017

Aveeno très bon produit pour la peau extrêmement sèche ou grasse je l'utilise pour toute la familles auttant pour mon bébé excellent produits je le recommande