Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

Avon Glazewear Shine Darling Pink Best Lip Gloss Ever!!!!!

April 13, 2017

Love this lip gloss! Goes on nice and smooth and leaves my lips feeling refreshed! Love that this product comes in a variety of colours as well. Recommend for sure.

February 26, 2017

I love this avon lip gloss. They have so many colors, and they all smell like vanilla lol!
    They have a real nice texture after it's on your lips, it isnt sticky

July 27, 2016

They are cheap as most Avon products are, but they get the job done. They are great for travelling too. The smell changes after a while to a weird smell which I have always found strange and the bottle starts spilling after a lot of use too :/ It's not very long lasting either but has a nice shine. I always end up getting one of these either way, they are fun to use.

May 01, 2016

Nice selection of colors but l found these glosses were quite sticky and did not last long. I also found the quality of the brush to be on the cheaper end and held alot of the product so application was messy. I also found these glosses to have an unpleasant scent and become goey.

January 26, 2016

Great price. Good color payoff and shine BUT sticky and not long lasting at all. Needs to be reapplied way too often, darn near hourly.

January 04, 2016

For the price these are not too bad although I find them a bit tacky and not all that long lasting.

July 05, 2015

I used to use these a lot back in high school. I do occasionally because they are very cheap and non sticky.

July 05, 2015

For the price, these are decent. You definitely need to read apply because there's basically no staying power. Beautiful while on though. I don't find them sticky but they have kind of a funky taste.

July 05, 2015

I had the pink one and I liked it. Wouldn't repurchase it because I have a lot in similar shade and better quality. I didnt find it sticky (i got mine in Europe, maybe quality is different as I see lots are complaining about stickiness) and it gave a natural color with nice gloss. Smelled nice too.

July 05, 2015

These are super cheap so I don't expect too much out of them, but why I love them is because they really give my lips a good shine. I stock up on the clear one and I use it over almost all my lipsticks especially the ones that tend to dry out my lips. It gives them such a beautiful shine. You can't over do it though because otherwise the gloss becomes really goopy and sticky. I typically spread a little over and then pat dry the excess with a napkin or toilet paper. I do buy a couple of colours like pink/red to match lipstick colours i wear.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?