4.1/5
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner Reviews
#4 in Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner defines eyes with perfect precision. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Visit avon.ca for more information.

January 18, 2019
    Texas, United States

Pretty eyeliner

This eyeliner is noce,especially the green...i woukd say avons products are all great,this is basically a normal eyeliner, nothing much different, stays pretty well also

July 19, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again

Our #1 long-wearing eye liner!
    Brighten your eyes with Glimmersticks. Defines eyes with perfect precision. Creamy smooth glide-on colour. Looks and feel's good. its Retractable too. so no Sharpening, I dont like eye pencils.0.28 g

May 25, 2018

Love it!

Affordable eyeliner in really rich, beautiful colours. Goes on smoothly and stays on all day. Theres no sharpener needed with this pencil. Love it! I have so many in my collection!

0.8/5

April 17, 2018

Laisse pas de trace

Il ne faisait rien sur mes yeux. Ils ne sont pas assez graisseux ou crémeux. Je ne les ai pas aimer. Et à minutes que je les mettrai dans la muqueuse. Je me mettais à pleurer des yeux.

2.8/5

April 09, 2018

I rather save the money for a better brand

The quality is not that great and it dries up quite fast so it breaks easily. Also it's not smooth enough so it's hard to use. It's always a hit and miss with Avon so maybe it's a quality control issue the company has. I think next time I'm just saving that money to buy an eyeliner from a better brand :/

April 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best eye liners

I have try quite a few, but Avon Glimmerstick Eye liners are my favorite. It applies very well and last all day. I also love the fact that I don't have to sharpen the crayon.

March 21, 2018

On point

Avon glimmerticks come in several hues and in the regular formula or waterproof. I like the waterproof and have it in several shades! Goes on smooth without pulling delicate eyelid skin, leaving a smooth line that lasts all day.

December 17, 2017

My go to every time.

I absolutely LOVE Avon glimmersticks.
    Not only are they very easy to apply but it lasts all day with out smudging. I have actually accidentally fallen asleep with this eye liner on and woke up the next corning with it still looking awesome. Very smudge resistant as I tend to rub my eyes often and don end up with major mess. They also offer a variety of colors and even shimmer glittery ones. Also super affordable and often even on sale. I use this eye liner almost every single day and I love it!

October 17, 2017

Great Budget Friendly Product

Product is budget friendly & often goes on sale. It is easy to use, mess free & stays on all day. I like that this product is a twist up type of pencil & does not require a sharpener. I like the range of colors & find they suit everyone. I'm a creature of habit & tend to not stray from black or brown eyeliner, but I have tried a few of the more bold colors (Blue & purple) & have fallen in love with them. They give you that bit of color, but in a subtle enough way that they can be used everyday in the office.

September 17, 2017

DECENT PRODUCT

These eye liner crayons come in a variety of colors. I usually tend to buy black, blue, and green as these are the staples in my eye liner choices.

The price is definitely reasonable ($2.99) and they are very easy to use. Simply twist up the bottom and you can apply as much, or as little as you desire (no sharpening needed). It glides on very smoothly and lasts the whole work day.

The only critique that I have is that if you use it often, it doesn't last very long. I find 4-6 weeks before I run out.