4.1/5
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner Reviews
#4 in Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner defines eyes with perfect precision. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Visit avon.ca for more information.

December 17, 2017

My go to every time.

I absolutely LOVE Avon glimmersticks.
    Not only are they very easy to apply but it lasts all day with out smudging. I have actually accidentally fallen asleep with this eye liner on and woke up the next corning with it still looking awesome. Very smudge resistant as I tend to rub my eyes often and don end up with major mess. They also offer a variety of colors and even shimmer glittery ones. Also super affordable and often even on sale. I use this eye liner almost every single day and I love it!

October 17, 2017

Great Budget Friendly Product

Product is budget friendly & often goes on sale. It is easy to use, mess free & stays on all day. I like that this product is a twist up type of pencil & does not require a sharpener. I like the range of colors & find they suit everyone. I'm a creature of habit & tend to not stray from black or brown eyeliner, but I have tried a few of the more bold colors (Blue & purple) & have fallen in love with them. They give you that bit of color, but in a subtle enough way that they can be used everyday in the office.

September 17, 2017

DECENT PRODUCT

These eye liner crayons come in a variety of colors. I usually tend to buy black, blue, and green as these are the staples in my eye liner choices.

The price is definitely reasonable ($2.99) and they are very easy to use. Simply twist up the bottom and you can apply as much, or as little as you desire (no sharpening needed). It glides on very smoothly and lasts the whole work day.

The only critique that I have is that if you use it often, it doesn't last very long. I find 4-6 weeks before I run out.

September 14, 2017

Recommend!

I absolutely Love these eyeliners! They are Self sharpening! They Glide on smooth have great coverage and great color!! I definitely will recommend them!

July 10, 2017

Glides on smoothly

I used to purchase these Avon glimmerstick eyeliners all the time when I was an Avon rep . They glide on so smoothly and the colours are beautiful and bright . You twist the bottom and the eyeliner pop ups so you can determine how much and how little you want to use. I Recommend.

June 07, 2017

These are a great eyeliner. They come in a variety of shimmery colours with great pigmentation. They glide on smooth and creamy. However, they don't work well if you want a sharp edge for a cat or kitten eye. I like to use one of these, blend it slightly out, and go over the the outer 2/3 of the lid with a liquid liner.

If you wait for them to go on sale, you can sometimes get them as cheap as 99 cents each.

May 25, 2017

The only black eyeliner I use. Absolutely love how it glides on nice and smooth and has long lasting staying power, which is great for me considering how often I rub my eyes. It also comes off easily and color is pretty bold.

May 21, 2017

I am a fan of the Avon Glimmersticks line. I've been using the brown chocolate colour recently. It's the perfect shade when you don't want to go with a full black liner, great for daytime wear but not too light. I particularly like that these are self sharpening, a feature that works perfectly and eliminates the mess of sharpening an eye pencil.

It's a long-lasting formula that is waterproof and actually lives up to this claim. Minimal smudging throughout the day, it definitely holds up.

The price point on these is amazing, they are normally $9 but you can get them on sale for a lot less. I just purchased a new one on sale for $3! Avon is a quality brand that certainly rivals most of the brands you can pick up at the drugstore for much more money and is better quality than similarly priced lines in most cases I find.

May 16, 2017

I always find Avon products to be good quality. I have used this eyeliner over the years and have always thought that it goes on smoothly and stays in place all day. There is a good range of colours.

May 08, 2017

This is my favorite eyeliner. It does not need to be sharpened and it is the only one like that I have found that goes on smooth and does not break off when I am trying to use it.