Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 838 in Eye Liner

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner defines eyes with perfect precision. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Visit avon.ca for more information.

April 22, 2017

I am not impressed with these at all. It takes several swipes accross your eye to get any color and it has no staying power at all not even lasting a couple hours. The price would be good if they worked.

April 14, 2017

This is one of my old favorite products from Avon when I was a kid I loved every colour but they were a pain to get off of my eyes I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for sparkly eyes.

April 14, 2017

When these first come out these eye liners we my go to I had every color in lips and eyes ,but I have found d throughout the years the quality did change .They don't seem to stay on long anymore and are hard to apply .The amount hat forms in twist up is also a rip off sorry maybe e good for others but not me

March 20, 2017

Pour un eyeliner peu cher, celui-ci est un bon choix. Je l'ai reçu en cadeau de ma mère et j'ai été impressionnée par la couleur très noire du crayon. Par contre, même si c'est écrit que c'est waterproof, j'ai les yeux sensibles aux courants d'air et au soleil et je peux vous dire que ce eyeliner ne résiste pas aux larmoiements. L'application se fait très bien, mais la couleur transfère rapidement. Il résiste peu au démaquillant, ce que j'apprécie beaucoup, car je déteste avoir l'air d'un raton laveur. C'est globalement un bon eye-line, mais il y en a certainement des meilleurs pour le même prix.

March 01, 2017

This is the best liner I've ever used. Great colour selection, no messy shavings and a great value. It always maintains its creamy consistency and never seems to get hard.

February 28, 2017

This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used, and its also affordable. It stays on great, It goes on super smoothly also and does not smear! I recommend it

February 26, 2017

I liked this eyeliner and all the colors it came in however I didnt like wearing it on the top of my eyelid because of the smudging.
    I really liked the black eyeliner with the sparkles!
    Most of the time they're on sale as well

1.5/5

January 23, 2017

Even though the glimmer sticks are inexpensive (when deals are on) and come in a wide range of colours, I just never seem to have luck with them having staying power. Half the time, the eye liner ends up smudged down my face.

January 08, 2017

avon glimmersticks is one of the eye liners that don't make my eyes run!! It long lasting I can put on in the morning and last the whole day!! I love wearing it!!! highly recommand

January 04, 2017

I love this product and have been using it for 5 years or more. It stays on all day and is easy to apply. It also has the added benefit of not having to sharpen it. The only issue I have is availability. The person who I was buying from no longer sells AVON, and I have had a hard time finding someone else who sells. Every time I find someone who does sell, I stock up on these to last me a while.