Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 122 in Lip Liner

September 16, 2015

I find this liner makes my lips look REALLY lined and fake. It is also quite waxy to apply - not as smooth as I would prefer.

June 26, 2015

These are very waxy and have a terrible lasting power. Save your money

May 29, 2015

I know this is a lip liner, but I like to use it to give a nice matte colour all over my lips. It looks fantastic with some clear gloss on top as well. I have lipliner in the shade Pink Bouquet. It is also very easy to use as it is retractable.

April 01, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liners! I have been using them for years and use them every day. I not only use them to line my lips but I also apply feathery strokes of the lip liner over my entire lip area before I put on lipstick. This make my lipstick last longer and also changes the way my lips look in terms of lines and creases. I can usually find it on sale for about $2.99 - that's when I stock up! I would highly recommend.

March 20, 2015

I really love Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liners. They go on so creamy and smooth, are buildable, and stop lipstick from bleeding. They last all day and are available in many fashion colours. I love that they are retractable.
    Available through your Avon Representative.

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!