4.1/5
Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Reviews

Take cover. Sunblock and insect repellant combo moisturizes and protects skin from harmful rays, as well as shoos insects such as mosquitoes and ticks that may transmit West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease. Moisturizes with aloe and vitamin E. Pleaseantly scented. Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested. DEET-Free. PABA-Free. Very water-resistant, sweat-resistant. SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection. 4 fl. oz. Should always be applied by an adult. Use as directed.

January 17, 2018

A travelers go to for bug deterrance

This is the best bug spray I have ever used. I travel to the Riviera Maya twice a year and the no-seeums love me. This spray has limited the amount of bites I get. BUY IT! :)

0.5/5

September 29, 2017

Waste of money

This is a complete waste of money! Don't even bother. The scent is great the cost is even better but it just didn't work for me. I was surrounded by mosquitos

August 31, 2017

A Bug Spray that works!

This Bug Spray is mommy approved. Has strong protection with SPF. It works... I just wish it lasted longer. It repealed mosquitos for almost 7 hours. I like that it's a combo Spray. It repels mosquitos (ticks, gnats, sand flies & etc.) but also gives you sun protection. A little on the pricey side but it works!

May 04, 2017

I am allergic to mosquito bites, so when I get bit they swell up to the size of golf balls. Needless to say, I spend my summers making every attempt to not get any mosquito bites. There are many bug sprays on the market, and I have always found they just work "okay," but I still would always get some bites. Since I have started using Avon's Skin So Soft bug guard, I can say with certainty it works much better than just okay. This is the first bug spray I have used that actually has kept me from getting any mosquito bites during an outing. It is very light and non-greasy, and does not have an overpowering scent like some sprays do. I have happily stocked up on this bug guard spray to prepare for this summer, and it's the only kind I have found to be effective.

1.3/5

September 29, 2016

This product doesn't contain deet and other nasty chemicals found in bug sprays, in fact, it actually smells really great and goes on smooth. That said, wearing perfume outdoors in the north does NOT deter bugs. This might work in an area where there are only the odd bugs, but if you have any more than a few mosquitoes or black flies...don't waste your money.

2.3/5

April 13, 2016

Let me start off by saying Anon skin so soft smells great. Unfortunately for me this just didn't work, in fact, I ended up with more bug bites. Sorry but this product did not live up to my expectations.

2.8/5

October 23, 2015

This stuff works well. How many of you realize you can put on some skin so soft bath oil and it repels just as good, if not better??

September 19, 2015

You can't beat deet free and sunscreen all in one bug spray. Doesn't have a strong smell either

July 30, 2015

Deet Free insect repellant that works. You can use it on kids 6 months and older. It doesn't have a bad smell like other insect repellents.

July 10, 2015

Hands down the best bug spray ever, and it's Deet free! I use this on myself, my 8 year old son and my dog. Doesn't smell like a normal bug spray, it's a really nice scent. This keeps mosquitoes off of us and my dog, and I love that it repels ticks as well. I stocked up on this for the summer and will continue to use only this.