Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar Reviews

Gently care for your little one’s delicate skin with Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Bar.
  • ¼ moisturizing cream in an unscented formulation to care for sensitive skin
  • hypoallergenic and pH neutral
  • ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
  • no dyes, no parabens, and no phthalates

Prenez soin en douceur de la peau délicate de bébé avec le Pain pour bébés Baby Dove Hydratation peau sensible.
  • ¼ de crème hydratante dans une formule inodore destinée à prendre soin des peaux sensibles
  • hypoallergénique et affichant un pH neutre
  • testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique, dermatologique et pédiatrique
  • sans colorants, sans parabènes et sans phthalates

Still love Dove!

I have used Dove for years and I have bought Dove baby for my son before. I love the bars and the washes! My son doesn't like bar soap but i used it on him then i just took it for myself. I love the way it makes his skin feel and mine as well. I have sensitive skin so Dove is the soap for me! I love it!!

love it

i received this product for free as a member of the chick advisor club. i like the texture of the bar soap. it has a moisturizing effect after wash. my skin is smooth and not dry. good for delicate skin

April 09, 2018

Les bébés sont connus pour avoir une peau sensible et Dove l'a bien compris! J'ai adoré utiliser se produit! Il laisse la peau de bébé douce! Avec ce produit je suis sans crainte pour la santé de mon enfant! Je vous le recommande chaudement!

April 09, 2018

It's so gentle on little ones

#gotitfree
    I received this product for free in exchange for my review from the chick advisor review club.

I like this soap for my baby girl. I had recently purchased some very expensive "all natural/organic" soap from a craft fair. Paid $6.50 a bar and let me tell you it did nothing special for her skin. This baby dove soap by far did a much better job of cleansing her skin, leaving it soft and seems much gentler. I tried it on my 6 year old son who suffers from eczema and he told me it makes his skin feel cozy and soft. Guess those pricey bars can be re-gifted because I'm using this from now on!

Super smooth and moisturizing

If you're a soap bar user, this is probably the most softest and moisturizing bar soap out there. Even if it's not for a baby, it was an extremely comfortable bar to use, especially if you love the baby smell! The smell is only strong right out of the shower but soon after it disappears so you don't have to worry about smelling like an actual baby!

April 09, 2018

keeps baby skin moisturized all day

Overall I really liked the Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar as it cleanses the baby skin & hair well without ripping off skin moisture. I found that Baby Dove soap performed better than other baby soap when it comes to moisturizing the skin. I would love to buy it again and will definitely recommend it to all new mothers out there.

April 08, 2018

So sweet!

I really enjoyed this product. The scent was great and the babe did not react to this soap. He has sensitive and this bar was great. Overall happy with this product and usually enjoy dove products.

April 06, 2018

Gentle and moisturising

I #GotItFree from ChickAdvisor.

I liked that this product is hypoallergenic and specifically made for delicate skin. It is not completely scent free, however, my child experienced no skin irritations.

I love how moisturising it is, and that I was able to use it on my child's hair and body without any dryness occurring. It's gentle and it cleans well. I will continue to use it for my child in the future and recommend it for anyone with delicate and sensitive skin.

April 05, 2018

Best baby product ever!

Do e has always been my favourite baby products and will always be! The smell is just wonderful, and also lasts longer than other brands. One thing i disliked was using a soap bar, maybe i am to used with bottled soaps.... this soap leaves my baby skin very very soft and smooth. I can not get over my baby’s smell!!!! over all wonderful product, and will definitly rebuy for ever!

April 05, 2018

Gentle and soft

I received the Dove baby Sensetive skin moistire bar in my package from Unilever and Chick advisor as part of their product review club.
    I really like the noistire bar and found it to be a lot more gentle on. Younger, sensetive skin. It is very moisturizing and you can feel it in the soap as it lathers. This is a really great product and i think every new mom should give it a try or really anyone with sensetive skin issues :)