Badger Sleep Balm

3.9/5
Ranked #185 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

June 20, 2017

USDA Organic

I like this product mostly as something to calm me down at the end of the day, more so then as a sleep aid. The scent of lavender and bergamot is very soothing and relaxing and not at all over powering. I like to massage this into my temples, my neck and apply to both wrists. I have had the 2oz tin for quite awhile now and have barely even put a dent into it, so should last me a long long time.

3.2/5

December 04, 2014

The balm doesn't make me break out - on my temples and under my nose. It smells pleasant and calms my over active mind. I would repurchase when I hit the bottom of the tin. It's a nice ritual before bedtime.

December 04, 2014

It didn't make me sleep better, but I loved the scent of it. I kept it at my bedside as a little scent treat before turning out the light. I liked the aromatherapy aspect

December 04, 2014

I’m a bad sleeper. I sleep light and it takes me forever to fall asleep once I do finally settle down for the night, so I decided to give Badger Sleep Balm a try.

One of the things I love about badger Balm - every one of their products is USDA Certified Organic & 100% Natural!

ABOUT BADGER SLEEP BALM
    For Poetic Badgers & Other Restless Wanderers A dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic Badgers and other restless wanderers. Badger Sleep Balm doesn't make you sleepy and it is not a drug, rather this natural sleep enhancer uses a sophisticated blend of essential oils to help quiet your thoughts and clear your mind, then you fall asleep naturally. Rosemary is the traditional herb for clear thinking, confidence, and memory. Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Ginger is strengthening and confidence-inducing. Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is the traditional sleep herb: fresh and relaxing. This balm is perfect for those nights when you can't seem to stop the mind chatter!

Directions for use: Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points. The aroma calms and relaxes, allowing for a peaceful transition into sleep.

INGREDIENTS
    Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone), *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger), *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) and CO2 Extract of Zingiber Officinale (Ginger).

MY THOUGHTS
    While it isn’t a sleep aid that will put you to sleep, Badger Sleep Balm has essential oils such as lavendar and bergamot that aid in natural sleep - I.E. the mix of essential oils help to clear your mind and put you in the right state for a good night’s sleep.

Sold in a resealable metal tin, this balm has a lovely scent that isn’t overpowering. I usually rub a little on my temples, forehead, and under my nose and I find that when I do use it, I definitely have a more relaxing sleep and I awake feeling refreshed.

It is thick but not overly greasy, and extremely moisturizing. I have used a number of the Badger Balm products because I love how they make my skin feel.

A little goes a long way with this product. I opted for the .75 oz Tin because I was worried it might go rancid if I didn’t use it all up quickly. I’ve had this tin for over a year and still have more than half left. Granted, I don’t use it every night, but I still believe it will last a long time if you are applying it the way I do.

I’ve read some other people use it for their dry hands or all-over for dry arms and legs so if you go that route, I’d definitely buy the larger 2 oz. Tin (which I had before this one).

All in all, I would use this product again and again.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini