• bareMinerals Concealer
Good

bareMinerals Concealer Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 449 in Makeup

April 27, 2017

Ever have spots on your face that you want to hide? This stuff works amazing for that. I got it when I was having a lot of break-outs and now just keep it in my make up bag, its super easy to apply. It's a bit thicker, so it doesn't smear off easily, which is great, and has the right amount of thickness to cover problem areas, but doesn't feel like a layer of clay on your skin.

August 30, 2013

BareMinerals has always been one of my favorite brands, and they never let me down. All of their concealers (both mineral and cream) are great, but my favorite in particular is called "Well-Rested." It's a brightening under eye powder great for all light-medium skintones. You can use it on its own or to set your liquid/cream concealer. It does the most amazing job at brightening the area and it makes you look wide awake! The price isn't bad either, considering how much product you get ($18 USD for 2 grams). A little bit goes a very long way -- use a light hand and a loose brush. I totally recommend this.

April 12, 2013

I have used this product daily for about a year now and I am completely hooked. I easily get acne by using creams or foundations, but not with this.
    It comes in powder form, but works more like a foundation and conceals imperfection VERY well. It let's the skin breathe, and I never feel like I am wearing a lot of make-up, not even the times when I apply an extra layer.
    The only thing I can complain about is the rather high price and the small amount received for it (2g/ 0.07Oz).