Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 494 in Ice Cream

May 13, 2017

I just love this stuff, I would eat it everyday if my butt would let me, this ice cream is so good to enjoy anytime, I love it in a shake and a kids size is perfect.

March 20, 2016

This is just not a flavour that i like. The price is good and so is the quality of the ice cream. But just not for me based on the flavour alone. But if mint is your thing then go for it!

March 20, 2016

really good ice cream!!!nice mild minty flavor combined with little chocolate chips!!!this ice cream is so smooth and creamy. mildly sweet with a very creamy texture!!!!!

March 20, 2016

I love the taste of Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. This flavour has been around forever and I consider it a classic. The chocolate come in chip format and are plentiful and goes well with the minty ice cream. I do find the size of the scoops seem to have shrunk while the prices have gone way up though.

March 19, 2016

Yummy! I love baskin robins ice cream... It's smooth and perfectly sweet.
    The mint chocolate chip is a lovely ratio of chocolate chips and mint ice cream.
    The mint flavour is not too over powering. One of my favourite ice creams!!

March 19, 2016

Baskin Robbins makes the best ice cream .I was on a trip and was lucky enough to try some ,it is rich and creamy, so much better tasting than other brands of ice cream .My only complaint is its too expensive, its kind of disappointing, that the best ice cream most people can't buy on a regular basis

May 06, 2015

This ice cream is perfect; my all-time favorite. A little pricey, but worth it.

April 17, 2015

I love to go in this ice cream shop to get a delicious cone. I love the minty taste of this variety of ice cream. it's not too minty-just right!!

March 15, 2015

My favourite ice cream! I love mnt with chocolate chips! A little expensive.

January 30, 2015

MMMmm. I love mint and chocolate combo - medal to the one that invented it :) Baskin Robbins icecreams are amazing, so many flavors to choose from.