Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap Reviews

February 18, 2019

I love it!

I love Bath and Body Works Hand soaps. I love that there are so many different scents available. While some just isn’t my type and the scent is too strong, there are definitely a lot that I love. When it goes on sale, I usually pick up a few for our house.

February 16, 2019

Amazing scents

I place rhese hand soaps in my bathroom and receive so many compliments from guests. My favourite scents are cherry blossom, merlot, and jumping leaves. I love how foamy it is and gentle on skin. Too bad they don't offer gigantic bottle refills. I hope they see this review and get it on because it's so wasteful to throw away the bottles after single use. I sometimes re-use the bottle and put other hand soap brands it in. It's not the same but it's easier on the environment and the pockets.

February 15, 2019

The best handsoap!

By far my favorite handsoap. I can’t use any other brands. I try to go in and buy a variety of different hand soaps during their semi annual sales. Whether it is in the winter months or summer, they always have such a fun variety of scents to match the season and I have never purchased a bottle I didn’t enjoy. My personal favourites are the eucalyptus mint & the merlot but I’m always excited to see what new scents they have to offer.

February 11, 2019

Tropical paradise

I was given a foaming hand soap from a friend years ago anand i wont use anything else. All of the smells are so good, it's like being taken away on a vacation every time you wash your hands. hands! They always have amazing deals as well. The soap lasts so long because in literally just 1 pump, you have enough to wash your hands.

February 01, 2019

Great Selection of Scents

Such a great variety of scents. Love the pineapple and coconut scented soaps. Schedule to buy these twice a year at the yellow sale. Pump works great just a rinse and easy to reuse the bottle for other products.

January 18, 2019

FOAM

Its great when you can have a foaming hand soap, you can see it getting in all the books and crannies. Also, when we have young family member come over it encourages them to wash their hands properly. A bit expensive if you dont have a coupon though.

December 30, 2018

White Citrus Is My Fav!

I recommend this to everyone! Once you pump this soap into your hands, it instantly foams up and you can smell the freshness. I’ve tried a few different scents but I always go back to the white citrus.

December 29, 2018

I love it!

I can’t think of a time that o was ever disappointed by Bath and Body Works. However the foaming handsoap is my favourite. It leaves me hands feeling clean and does not dry them out. The amazing spell lasts on my hand as well as makes the bathroom smell nice.

September 20, 2018

Love love love

Love the smell and quality of the hand soaps. Love walking into the store with such great aromas. Love the deals the give one the hand soaps. Definitely recommend this product to other shoppers

September 19, 2018

Great stuff

OMG! I absolutely love this. I love walking into to the store and smell and it smells amazing. My hands feel so soft after i use it and the smell last a long time.