Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews
#19 in Perfume

January 10, 2018

AMAZING!!!

This is my go to every time. I use the hand sanitizer, body lotion, body wash and body spray. I love how the smell isn't over powering but subtle enough to really enjoy it.

January 10, 2018

Mmmm

I use this product daily and have seen amazing results from the beginning of use. It comes in nice packaging and the description is spot on. I would recommend this to family and friends.

December 16, 2017

love it

This is my second most favorite fragrance in the worls, I bought this from bath and body works in the nearest mall, I like to use this product almost everyday, the scent is long lasting all day long. I would recommend this to people who love vanilla or warm scents
    Absolutely love this body mist from bath and body works! The scent is not too strong that it gives you a headache and it lasts all day! The price is great and typically there is deals available! Whenever I run out I make sure to pick up some more! I also find my friends stealing some sprays when they visit!

December 05, 2017

Yes yes yes

I love the scent of this spray...I use it after shower ..when heading out and even as a freshener in the car!!! It's all around amazing and can't say enough about this product

November 23, 2017

Spritz

I love this product! However the price is a tad high and I wish the sent would last longer! But Overall it's a good product and I really enjoy the scent!

October 02, 2017

It smells good but does not last

I like this product, it smells really good too! However, I guess my only problem with it, is that the smell really fades away and wears off very shortly after spraying it on.
    It is well priced though, so maybe it is worth the reapplication. However, I am not someone that constantly likes to spray myself, and go through a bottle a month.
    I do really like this scent though. It is warm and cozy and makes me feel comforted. My boyfriend loves it!

October 02, 2017

Smell Great

I love the smell of vanilla so this is a great scent for me. You only need a bit and ot goes a long way. I use it daily no matter the occassion. Love when my husband tells me I smell good.

September 20, 2017

would not purchase this product again

i purchased this product and and was excited to use it but i was not impressed with the body spray once you put it on. the smell is not great and it does not feel great on the body.

September 06, 2017

Will buy this again

Love this scent so much. Have this scent in everything that it is sold in x2. It's a scent that everyone will love and definitely lasts a long time if you use it everyday or not!

September 02, 2017

My favourite spray!

This is my favourite scent by bath and body works, it lasts forever both in scent power and the bottle. One spray bottle has lasted me for nearly half a year so far. I love it.