Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 08, 2017

I LOVE the smell of this, it's absolutely fantastic!! Would definitely recommend to everyone to try this stuff out! The scent sticks around, not spray and gone in a few minutes. It's a long lasting smell!

March 30, 2017

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body mist is an absolutely delicous sent! The aroma is reminiscent of a batch of vanilla cupcakes baking. The spray also lasts well on both the skin and clothes so that you will be smelling amazing throughout the day. The spray costs 14$ regular price but the store always has promotions so it is not that hard to find it on sale. I highly reccommend this product for all ages as it is the perfect replacement for any expensive perfumes!

March 22, 2017

I love it it smells so good as well as all the other products from bath and body works abut it is very expensive bu t this is one of my favorite thing and scent from there.

March 06, 2017

I love the scent, however I feel like the spray has a very strong odour - even with 1 spray. Plus, it has a alcohol scent that is fairly prominent when you first spray it.

March 06, 2017

this is worth every penny, especially if its on sale. I use this as my winter fragrance. it reminds me of cookies. it lasts a very long time and is not overpowering.

March 01, 2017

My favorite body spray always came from avon, especially the vanilla stuff but when they moved a bath and body works into my city I was stoked. They sell this warm vanilla body spray and it's amazing, i wont be buying the avon one again.
    This scent stays on you and the prices arent that bad if you catch them on sale

February 22, 2017

great company !! i have used this scent for a couple of years ..love it as its light and not a super strong scent ...but i do find that it does not last all day

February 22, 2017

This is my favourite!!! A classic that remains in my bath and body collection!! Scent is not overpowering and is a light scent with hint of vanilla!! The scent lasts throughout the day!! Spritz and smell amazing!!

1.5/5

February 15, 2017

I was so disappointed with this body spray. Vanilla is my favourite scent and this spray had a very chemical smell to it. It didn't have a true vanilla smell. It actually smelt cheap. I have loved almost everything I have ever purchased there so I thought for sure I'd really like this one!

January 21, 2017

Love having a perfume that's not sooo overwhelming! It makes me feel super happy when wearing it! Such a great combination! I have it in a few different scents now. Definitely my go To!!