Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews
#17 in Perfume

September 08, 2021

One of my favourite scents by far!

This smells SO good. Loved this product. The overall experience was great. The price, quality and over all satisfactory product made for an overall great time. Will definitely recommend to others.

September 04, 2021
    Mississippi, United States

Winter MUST HAVE

Bath & Body Works have outdone themselves over the years. This smell is outstanding! The Vanilla is not too over powering and has a warm glittery smell to it. It smells soooo good.

July 31, 2021

Meh

It's alright but I feel like it's over used. Bath and body works has so many other new scents that are amazing and alot better and don't give me a headache

July 20, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This spray smells so nice .it’s vanilla and white orchid .floral and spicy yet sweet vanilla .All blended togther beautifully .It’s light and refreshing and lasts quite a while

June 03, 2021

Subtle and lasting fragrance

A great price, convenient size and bottle shape for this item. Very nice subtle scent of vanilla. You don't need much of the spray for long lasting fragrance.

April 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourites from BBW!

This Bath and body works body spray was one of my favourites. It had a vanilla soft smell, sweet but not too sweet. I would highly recommend buying it.

March 25, 2021

body mist

i always carry travel size of this frangrace in my purse . its handy it smells so good and boyfriend loves it .................................................

February 19, 2021

Un incontournable!

L'odeur est tout simplement merveilleuse! En plus, la tenue du parfum est impressionnante! Après une application en matinée, l'odeur persiste en soirée! J'adore ce produit. Il s'agit maintenant d'un incontournable à ma trousse beauté. Je le recommande!

January 13, 2021

Eh

I dont know I feel like this scent us over hyped for how it actually smells. It reminds me of a highachool girls locker room, and that is in regards to putrid sweat being covered by sickly sweet perfume.

December 06, 2020

I love this scent

This has been my go to scent since I was a teenager. I love the mild sweet scent of vanilla and I found it not too overpowering but I did have to respray throughout the day to have the scent remain. This is a trusty affordable spray that I will probably continue to use