Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Reviews

April 04, 2020

works well & does the job.

I'm germaphobic so I constantly use sanitizer for the health & safety reason in this time. This hand sanitizer has about 68% alcohol in it. Worth the buy.

2.0/5

March 28, 2019

Super strong scents

I'm not a fan of the Bath & Body works hand sanitizers as their scents are just way too strong! The scent can be smelled in a medium sized room and definitely make my nose go crazy. I don't doubt that these work, but from a scent prospective, I really do not like these.

March 24, 2019

Would definitely buy again

Great smelling, dries quickly but doesn't dry your hands out. Great price! Perfect for gifts and stocking stuffers. For an added bonus my kids love it!

November 20, 2018

Endless Amounts of Scents

The prices on these are incredible and they're usually on sale at Bath and Body Works. You can get all kinds of different scents and they even sell the holders for them right there in the store.

August 07, 2018

Kills 99% of germs

Only ever buy it on sale but end up stocking up every year. Works great for moms on the go or students at practicum in a nursing facility. Usually end up buying enough to give the teachers some too.

May 08, 2018

Tu as le goût de le manger

Ils sent tellement bon. Les savons ne m’assèche pas les mains. Même si il sont anti bactérien.

Tu as le goût de le boire tellement qu’il sent bon.

À chaque fois qu’il sont en spécial je m’en procure

1.8/5

- So many scents!
    - Great price
    - Good, small packaging

What I don't like:
    - Very chemical-like both in smell and strength
    - Strip away any moisture from my hands, even after just one use!
    - The little beads in it are not good for environment at all!
    - WAY too strong of scent, I cough after using them each time

There are many better products out there, I prefer a natural one that leave my hands less striped of moisture and are safe if a small amount was put onto my son or he got a bit in his mouth if it was on my hands.

August 02, 2017

I have bought these for years

I love bath and body works hand sanitizers. There are many different scents, and these are great to travel with for school or work. The bottles are great, and they do not leak. The formula gets your hands very clean, and feeling fresh. I will continue to buy these. They have large sizes for desks and smaller ones for travel which is super beneficial.

June 19, 2017

Love them and will buy again

I really love the antibacterial hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. They really make your hands feel nice and clean without a greasy feeling or the stingy feeling of other brands. These are very often on sale and have a great variety of scents.

March 13, 2017

I love the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer's. They have a great scent to them, and the price is good for what you get. The Pumpkin Cupcake scent is my favorite.