Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 05, 2021

As an educator these are a must!

Working with kiddos even before a pandemic these were essential. I love that they fit into the little gel holder so i can wear them on my lanyard! They are so convenient to clean your hands on the go when you don't have the time or ability to wash them! Plus the scents are to die for!

December 03, 2021

I love purchasing these hand sanitizers !

Not only are these hand sanitizers essential they also smell delicious at a great price ! These make great stocking stuffers ! Perfect to send to school with your child or in your purse !

December 02, 2021

Highly perfumed scent!

School aged kids received these from the teachers, they worked for them however highly fragranced. Do not recommend for anyone sensitive to scents, as the scent remains on the hands for quite some time even after washing with soap and water. Just be mindful of that when around scent sensitive people in your circle.

November 30, 2021

Amazing sanitizer

I absolutely love! This sanitizer. I was able to bring a bunch with me on my trip to India and we did not catch covid at all. I really feel not only did it protect me and my family from all the nasty viruses but I also smelled amazing and I got asked questions about it. I would rave about this product all the time.

November 13, 2021

Smells so good

I like to carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go, even more so now with Covid. It leaves my hands smelling so good, my daughter loves all the scents too. The size is cute and easy to carry in your pocket or purse, but I wish they were a little bigger because they don’t last long, especially when you have children. I plan to get a few for each person to have their own pocketbacs on hand.

November 06, 2021

Great!!

Amazing!! I always go to the store that bought these hand sanitizers. I love it!! Smells so good!! I have to add it with me anywhere I go! I feel good about it. Good quality and value!

October 26, 2021

The best scented hand sanitizer out there

Even before the current need to use hand sanitizer on a daily basis I bought bath and body works travel sized hand Sanitizers regularly as a professional who worked all day with children in various settings. In my attempts to avoid catching all the cold/flu bugs that little ones so often carry I would use this before and after each session with the kiddos and while I can't scientifically say how effective they were at killing those microscopic germs I will say I rarely got sick AND the scents of this product is next level. They smell SO good and somehow they didn't aggravate my scent allergies. They also make great stocking stuffers or to throw into a gift bag/basket.

September 24, 2021

Cute, pocket size hand sanitizer.

I’ve been buying these for years now, longer than this current pandemic.

They’re a great size for on the go, keep in you bag, car, locker and everywhere else. The scents are awesome also, no nasty sanitizer smell that makes you nauseous. Your hands are left feeling and smelling clean.

Also seasonal scents and colours are amazing.
    Great gift add ons or cute favours.

August 25, 2021

Love these pocketbac sanitizers

Perfect size to toss in the car, diaper bag, purse or pocket! Especially in the times we're living in now, it's important for me to have sanitizer that is easily accessible to me and my family while not breaking the bank, and not drying out our hands in the process.

August 24, 2021

Love love these.

I absolutely love these when your on the go and need clean hands. Especially during the pandemic going on. These scents are lovely. I only buy these. Great value for your money.