Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 138 in Body Mists & Fragrances

February 07, 2017

I have been using this spray for about 5-6 years now and still love it and use it everyday. Isn't too strong, I have sensitivities to most sprays so that is a must for me.

November 06, 2016

Une douce odeur d'été, je l'adore. J'aime énormément les bruines de chez bath and body works qui sentent toujours le ciel. Ils ne sont pas dispendieux et ils sont excellent à mettre dans toutes les occassions.

November 06, 2016

Cette odeur de bruine pour le corps est idéal pour tout les jours selon moi . Odeur douce et agréable. Légèrement fruité et pas trop prononcé sur la peau.

November 06, 2016

Sweet Pea is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works and I like it best applied as a body mist. The scent is light and floral, very delicate in nature and the mist that sprays out of the bottle is extremely fine and disperses evenly. You can spray a ton of this on yourself and it still won't smell overpowering. This is great for people who can't tolerate heavy scents. The downside to this product is that the fragrance doesn't last the whole day. You're lucky if you can get it to last past an hour but it's still good for helping you feel refreshed. I carry a travel bottle of this scent in my purse for that particular reason. I have repurchased this body mist multiple times and will continue to do so.

July 26, 2016

Fresh and light, great to spray on anytime. The prices are awsummmmmm, usually can get a giant bottle for 7$ on sale, they last forever. This more floral then I like, I'm usually gourmand or fruity.

June 30, 2016

I hate this scent. It is cheap and comes in deals but it isn't worth it. It has a strange smell to it and doesn't last very long. I don't care for the packaging either.

June 08, 2015

A very mild scent for anyone with sensitivities. Frangrance lasts and have received many compliments on this .

May 13, 2015

This is a very sweet and pretty scent, but it gives me a head ache after awhile. I love the fun fresh scent but sometimes it is just too much for me. Not sure if I would buy this again in the future.

May 07, 2015

I keep buying this one for my mom, she loves it. Very pleasant scent. Will require re-application during the day but for the price it coasts no complaints.

May 07, 2015

I like this light floral scent of the body mist. I do use it after showering for bed. I do this because I've found the fragrance doesn't last during the day and wears off. This way, at night I can experience the scent as I'm drifting off to sleep.