BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 186 in Highlighter

June 21, 2017

Gorgeous glow!

This was the first Becca highlighter that I ever tried and I must say, I am not disappointed. This is absolutely gorgeous on! I am an olive tone, and I can't express how nicely it goes with every make up look! I wear it when I am going somewhere fancy, or when I am just doing my make up for work! It is a must have!

June 19, 2017

Becca Highlighters are my Kryptonite

I have a small problem when it comes to Becca highlighters. I swatch them every time I go to Sephora. They are so smooth and creamy and shimmery af. I have one mini powder (Opal) and a mini liquid (Moonstone) as well as I caved and bought the Jaclyn Hill palette. I thought that was enough. It was not. The instant I saw the Prismatic Amethyst, I was smitten. I am a pale girl. Siberia-pale according to Nars. This is such a beautiful color. While I originally purchased this for the packaging and the name (Amethyst is my birthstone after all), the colour looks more like a shimmery pink on me and it is lovely with all kinds of blushes underneath. I have also gotten a little more brave with my highlight game and recently started layering Monster from Colourpop underneath as a double whammy. Monster is a good dupe in cream form for this colour, but I really like both together.

May 31, 2017

I am obsessed with the original SSP so I of course had to try this...I was hoping it could stand in as a travel/to-go version of my beloved liquid, and it totally does! I don't know how they got a powder to give the same finish as a liquid but somehow they did. I just love how it looks good when I put it on at home but looks equally good outside, not like I'm suddenly glittery. Super sophisticated, like all Becca products. Love!

May 22, 2017

I got this in prismatic amethyst and the packaging is on point, so pretty! There is a cream-to-powder consistency and buildable glow. I love the purple undertone to this highlighter.

May 02, 2017

I recently purchased the Becca shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst and I am in LOVE with this highlighter! I was a bit hesitant about it at first because of the higher price point but heard lots of great reviews about the other Becca Skin Perfectors and I just couldn't get over how beautiful this highlighter looked and had to try it. And purple is my favorite color too. I was so impressed I am planning on buying a few backup so I don't run out as it is a Limited Edition!

April 19, 2017

I have this in the shade Opal and I love the light glow and shimmer it gives. This highlighter is super smooth and feels luxurious to use. I love the effect it gives on my cheeks and it isn't too glittery or intense for every day.

April 17, 2017

i love all beccas pressed highlighters especially the purple toned one that just came out i find it is super unique its long wearing and very pigmented i do find it kicks up abit of powder but that is find because you still get the high shine

March 16, 2017

Love this wet and wild highlighting powder. Very pigmented and such a pretty color. Goes on so smoothly and easy to blend. Very pretty and makes your face have a nice highlighted glow

March 13, 2017

I think the price is a bit much, but they are beautiful highlighters that last a long time. I've had opal for almost a year now and it's just showing the pan. I just bought rose gold and I absolutely love it for my skin colour (tanned). It's a bit much for highlighting everywhere on the face, but it looks amazing on the cheeks.

November 24, 2016

I have to start off by saying I am new to using highlighters. For that reason, I was afraid I would use too much and that it would be really noticeable. I decided that I should start off by using very small amount. I tap my finger into the powder and them lightly tap above my cheekbones and blend with my fingers.

I have to say I am really impressed! This highlighter (I tried Opal) is extremely easy to blend, gives nice sheen without shimmer and it doesn't look overdone. It doesn't settle into my pores and doesn't show off any dry areas on my skin.

It is a bit pricey, but I really need just the smallest amount for that natural, but better look, so it will last forever! Highly recommended!