• BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™  Pressed
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™  Pressed

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 143 in Highlighter

April 19, 2017

I have this in the shade Opal and I love the light glow and shimmer it gives. This highlighter is super smooth and feels luxurious to use. I love the effect it gives on my cheeks and it isn't too glittery or intense for every day.

April 17, 2017

i love all beccas pressed highlighters especially the purple toned one that just came out i find it is super unique its long wearing and very pigmented i do find it kicks up abit of powder but that is find because you still get the high shine

March 16, 2017

Love this wet and wild highlighting powder. Very pigmented and such a pretty color. Goes on so smoothly and easy to blend. Very pretty and makes your face have a nice highlighted glow

March 13, 2017

I think the price is a bit much, but they are beautiful highlighters that last a long time. I've had opal for almost a year now and it's just showing the pan. I just bought rose gold and I absolutely love it for my skin colour (tanned). It's a bit much for highlighting everywhere on the face, but it looks amazing on the cheeks.

November 24, 2016

I have to start off by saying I am new to using highlighters. For that reason, I was afraid I would use too much and that it would be really noticeable. I decided that I should start off by using very small amount. I tap my finger into the powder and them lightly tap above my cheekbones and blend with my fingers.

I have to say I am really impressed! This highlighter (I tried Opal) is extremely easy to blend, gives nice sheen without shimmer and it doesn't look overdone. It doesn't settle into my pores and doesn't show off any dry areas on my skin.

It is a bit pricey, but I really need just the smallest amount for that natural, but better look, so it will last forever! Highly recommended!

October 21, 2016

I have this in opal and it's so beautiful! It gives an awesome highlight with just a hint of sparkle.

Money saving tip: Watch for when Sephora has the deluxe sampe and use points to get it. A little goes a long way so this deluxe sample will last a while!

Pro Makeup tip: Place highlight on upper cheekbone BEFORE blush to create a "glow from within" look

September 23, 2016

Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in the shade Opal is a very great highlighter! I feel like it is a bit expensive but it does last a very long time and it works very well. It gives you a very intense highlight with very little product needed. I only gave it 4 stars for quality because it does have tiny glitter that can be noticed if you go heavy with the product. I would purchase this again and I would recommend it. It was my very first face highlighter and I will never stop using it. Becca makes amazing makeup products.

September 23, 2016

This highlighter is amazing! I have it in the shade Opal and it's so so pretty. It's insanely pigmented so a little goes a long way. It blends well which is great for a subtle highlight or if you're like me, you can layer it on for an out of this world glow! I have been searching for the perfect highlighter and I think I've found it!

September 22, 2016

There is not one negative comment I can make about this product. The shade is absolutely beautiful, it catches the light nicely and provides a little something extra. It lasts all day and I have gotten MANY compliments.

July 24, 2016

A gorgeous highlighter! Very light and blendable. Gives a beautiful glow, but not too dark or strong. I have this in the shade opal and it looks good on my fair skin.